Mazzy, you NEED to make a new FC nowww!
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Another NEW PROMO! It's RAINING promos!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4XSeW4B5Rg[/YOUTUBE]

Mazzy, you NEED to make a new FC nowww!

I just got so distracted by 7 kingdoms united in fear of Tywin Lannister, that I had to replay the trailer a couple times again, after, to pick up the rest ðŸ˜†

I think Mazzy may have had a caught up weekend, hopefully she'll be around today to pull up the new thread ðŸ˜Ž
Edited by without-fathom - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Jzee...gaaah there is SO much I want to discuss but only someone who's read the books will get the reference *sigh* Until then I should keep my mouth shut...lol
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hodan1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: without-fathom

And I dunno how to mass post (like a reblog) something from Tumblr here - the way you do it Nur, or do you post every picture link separately?- but here goes an interesting link. The actors from cast of GoT and their takes on who deserves the Iron Throne in the end. Dany has a clear majority... I'm not sure why I don't feel the same kind of compassion for her character - I mean, I don't not like her... just...! Maybe if I'd read the books, it would be different? 

I am so glad to see my girl is in the lead. I don't why but I have always connected with her story. And, I think Danny should be in the Iron Throne in the end. With that said, I think the Iron Throne will be destroyed in the end and a new different kingdom will rise, I hope one more democratic.