Celebrity Fan Clubs

Game Of Thrones FC - 'Winter is Coming' (Page 139)

Post Reply New Post

Page 139 of 150

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Maz.
Told ya Told ya! ;) LOL     You don't like Gus? I thought Giancarlo Esposito was awesome as Gus...he completely turned around the character...  and in many ways when you watch the Hermanos epi...you realize Gus and Walt are pretty much the same...just that Gus is far more clinical from the experience over the years..and hence he can still manage the cartel people and run his restaurants. @Two face...yea that was cool...lol I was like woah don't tell me he survives that...LOL.. I loved the guy playing Hector too...just the way everything come back this character that we see at the end of S1/S2 beginning and his role...brilliant.. with only that bell..he still managed to portray a range of emotions..

@'I see something in you' stuff..lol yea it was a good way to lure Jesse towards their side...but since I love Mike too..lol..I thought he genuinely does think that of Jesse..

@Sky...yep she was great throughout...her realization that Walt is actually dangerous to her family and the way she tries to flee taking Holly away..really feel for her..

@lilly of the valley...brilliant right!.. the thing is we should have expected for Walt to go that far...but we still hoped that he did not...Jesse is very protective of kids...so this is unforgivable in front of his eyes..
[/QUOTE]

@Gus - Oh I do lovee the actor, he brings the character to life in such a real manner, I wouldn't even know him as anyone else! It's the character. And I do have to give you the thing about Walter and him being essentially the same, esp once the lily of the valley thing comes up (not subjectively bringing a child in, but the extent) but I guess... for sentiments of sympathy that a protagonist does dictate, I still give him the edge over Gus. On the contrary, I don't know when I hated White more than when he makes up that fib for Junior about being beat up. I LOVED what Junior told him back, about the weak moment having being the one he would want to remember him for. The only "real" moment. 

Sky has been my champion lately. And I do have a thing for Saul and all the purpose and entertainment of his character. Mike is sooo much made of the attribute of honor among thieves, you've GOT to like him! But the "I see something" was what Gus tells Jesse, right? Mike only tells him that in one word the something might be loyalty. 

By the way Maz, after the whole lily of the valley thing, I have very distorted ideas about why White continues to keep Jesse along. The loyalty is now very... tainted. Of course there's need for survival, he had to bring Jesse back to his camp. But somehow, the most obvious and ostentatious reason to me seems to be the fact that White needs a person who will always be under his wings, in some way, while knowing of who he really is; in fact, because of who he is. Jesse can be the only one... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Game Of Thrones FC - 'Winter is Coming' (Page 139)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Teaserrr...

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Any who try to climb it fail. Never get to try again. Fall breaks them. Some are given the chance to climb, they cling to the realm. Or the guards. Or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

Edited by Maz. - 11 February 2013 at 7:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomAreYaar

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

I don't know when I hated White more than when he makes up that fib for Junior about being beat up. I LOVED what Junior told him back, about the weak moment having being the one he would want to remember him for. The only "real" moment. 

By the way Maz, after the whole lily of the valley thing, I have very distorted ideas about why White continues to keep Jesse along. The loyalty is now very... tainted. Of course there's need for survival, he had to bring Jesse back to his camp. But somehow, the most obvious and ostentatious reason to me seems to be the fact that White needs a person who will always be under his wings, in some way, while knowing of who he really is; in fact, because of who he is. Jesse can be the only one... 

@Walt-Jr. scene- yea I loved that too.. Walt gets creepier with each passing episode..

You're right about why Walt wants to keep Jesse under him...it's precisely that...he would always want someone there who he will be able to give instructions to, who will oblige to everything he says..and you know Walt always looked at Jesse as a punk who knew nothing about the art of his chemistry..somewhere he does like the fact that Jesse used to look up to him in awe with his chemistry magic...so in S4 with Gus n all...that balance was tilted..especially if you remember that scene where Jesse is taken by the cartel people and he cooks a batch in their lab.. for once he is calling the shots...gives him a weird sense of leadership there...something which Walt never lets to happen..and not just cooking meth...but in every other aspect too..and the lily of the valley incident is also yes his desperate attempt to keep Jesse on his side by painting Gus as the only bad guy.. I don't want to spoil S5 for you...but you get to see more changes in their relationship.

without-fathom

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

Teaserrr...

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Any who try to climb it fail. Never get to try again. Fall breaks them. Some are given the chance to climb, they cling to the realm. Or the guards. Or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

Whose voice is this? Man, when will they show a PROPER teaser with ACTUAL scenes from the season? Arghhh!  Just a month left now...ab toh dikha dein!

Oh I think the bit with Cat was about "clinging to the gods, not the guards"

Maz.

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Voice is supposed to be of Littlefinger...

oh yea @gods. not guards... I copy-pasted that from some site..LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

Voice is supposed to be of Littlefinger...

oh yea @gods. not guards... I copy-pasted that from some site..LOL

Ahh yes! I knew it sounded familiar but I couldn't place it...lol thanks, Maz!

Littlefinger ka no sign so far in book 5...but man, Varys is indeed a bigger puppetmaster than most ppl realizeLOL

Maz.

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Trailer for the trailer!  LOL So whoever can tune into Jimmy Kimmel...do so tonight!

Edited by Maz. - 22 February 2013 at 11:17am

without-fathom

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
And it's here finally!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chronicNymeriaAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top