Celebrity Fan Clubs

Game Of Thrones FC - 'Winter is Coming' (Page 134)

Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 150

chronic

Goldie

chronic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

Heyy yea it's going ok...Good to know. :-) Hope you had a great time during diwali! nice! @ new job :D Aww, thankoos...it's just a temporary Christmas assignment, but it's something. :D  @Isaac...LOL..it's his accent that gets your attention most of the time right? LOL..YES! The weird part thing is that Isaak is meant to be a Russian mobster yet he speaks with a Brit accent...lots of ppl are also curious over the nature of the relationship b/w Isaak and Viktor - was he his brother, son, lover?  @Jennifer..absolutely she has been wonderful to watch..the way Deb almost had Dexter on a leash and then let go of him...but still has his back, cos she is also linked to everything. It's interesting how she went from utter shock and disgust at the reveal of his serial killer status, to trying to cure him one episode later, to almost accepting what he does and backing him up by protecting him from Laguerta, to actually ordering a kill herself - quite a transformation...I only wish it had taken longer than just seven epis though. @Hannah...yea I ain't a fan either.. and her story of killing her husband, definitely lying Thumbs Down.. @Dex falling for her...I guess it's like how they titled the latest episode 'Chemistry'..nothing much really apart from the hormones LOL lol, true! Except there ain't a whole lot of chemistry I'm sensing b/w them either; Dex's sudden love-like feelings for her seem to have come straight out of the blue - there was barely any build up to this...Dex is just bringing up reasons to either kill her or not to kill her, as it stands now.. Deb ordering him to do what he does was a surprise, never thought it would happen yea. after the season premiere final scene, this was the other scene that had the surprise element. Yea this season is a very mixed...but maybe they will end it properly...lots of storylines, Hannah, Isaac, then Le Guerta ..and somehow I get the feeling either Quinn or Angel are gonna die.. lol. Yeah, they do have a lot going on this season, don't they? Multiple arcs and all...seriously hoping they're leading somewhere good. I have a feeling that Laguerta will do some investigating on her own in the coming epis and conceal some of her findngs from Deb if she at all suspects Dexter. I think Quinn's gonna die too, but I hope Angel makes it...Y'know what would be possibly a decent ending is if everyone discovers Dexter's secret by their own accord at the end, leaving Dex and Deb little option but to be on the run or to have a trial.  

@sigs...tumblr ki jai ho ..hehe..Jesse's emotional issues..   I see you have peekaboo back..aww..LOL Hehe yeah! Loved this epi and Jesse's adorkable expressions...aww, I really wanted to see that kid from 'Peek-a-boo' back in the show just to see how he's doing...

Edited by chronic - 14 November 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Game Of Thrones FC - 'Winter is Coming' (Page 134)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
So I didn't notice the thing about the digits of the date for next season of GoT, until I just saw this on Tumblr - 

Interesting, eh?!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chronicMaz.NymeriaAreYaar

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
^^Yea cool right ...and plus 3rd book, 3rd season..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
First season 3 tease---

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chronicMaz.AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nymeria

First season 3 tease---

Ahh no real scenes in this one...*disappointed muh* LOL but no problem...atleast the teasers have started...guess they'll release the one with actual scenes sometime in Dec.

Thanks for posting, Amy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chronicMaz.

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Amy!..   OK another one of those things to notice... the acronym for Game of Thrones...3 letters! hehe..  I know.. I'll stop :P

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
From the production diaries

November 21, 2012

We Meet Mance Rayder

By Cat Taylor

Photo Credit: Helen Sloan

The Charter has just left with Wolf crew to the far sunnier shores of Dubrovnik, but in Belfast we have traveled even further. Today, we are North of the Wall, and for the first time we will meet one of the most anticipated new characters in Series 3 Mance Rayder.

When news emerged that Ciaran Hinds had accepted this part, the excitement in the office was a palpable thing particularly with women, unsurprisingly.

Nestled on the back of Stage B, on one of our new soundstages at the Painthall, is Mance's tent. The Stage is pleasantly warm, but inside the tent fires burn while the takes are on, and every wildling is in furs and capes. Amazing for Icelandic glaciers, not so great for weight-loss-inducing sweat lodges in Northern Ireland.  It's so hot in fact, that Edward Dogliani, who plays Rattleshirt has eschewed his namesake and is wandering around with no shirt of any kind (but a rather fetching pair of braces).

It's unusual that a new cast member's introduction scene is the first scene we film with them, but that seems fitting for one of the season's most anticipated new characters. Dan Minahan is at the helm, and in a small sub-section off the tent he watches as the scene comes to life.

It's a long scene and not an easy one but there is an air of anticipation. So many of the crew are fans of the show that we get as excited as the viewers when our favourites are brought to life, and today the crew cluster around the monitors for each take.

It's time for Jon to meet the King North of the Wall, brother that was. It seems they have a lot to talk about.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chronicAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
New vid about season 3 production:

Has some brief snippets from the cast...aww Maisie's growing up...lol but Arya's so frozen in the book, by the time they even get to book 4, Maisie will be like 18 I guess.

Peter's got the Tyrion scar on his face now as well...I think I saw some glimpses of the Unsullied Army of Dany's as well...Ahh season 3 needs to be here soon!

On a different note, the end of book 4 has some good chapters on Arya and Jaimie.

Edited by AreYaar - 02 December 2012 at 10:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chronicMaz.Nymeria

Post Reply New Post

Go to top