Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Do you think Mona should try and win back Pradeep?

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I have just started watching KHTV. Its quite nice and for a change no one keeps crying 24X7, I really like that. 

While watching I keep feeling that Mona is doing everything to win back Pradeep. But I keep thinking is it worthwhile to chase a person who has treated you so badly and strayed?

What would you do- try and mend a relationship thats broken or try and move on?

I hope that they show Mona starting afresh. Shes shown as a lovely, strong character (and now with 2 suitors). I really like her boss!Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_4youRiya3193hundalRitu-adigaagLibraani_grTyroMagical_KaSh

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Mona should move on. She doesn't need any man in her life to show her worth. She is a strong intelligent woman who is capable of achieving great heights. Smile

As for Pradeep he will soon realise what is Mona's worth. Anuska can give him money promotion and success but she can't ever give what Mona has given to him. A wonderful married life for 12 years. Caring for him and his family. Especially those 3 wonderful kids. SmileClap

Edited by -Ritu567- - 05 June 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pratiraniNandzLuvBee3nazz-pixie-Librablytonani_gr

ani_gr IF-Sizzlerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Never.. I don't want them to be back together again... Mona should move on and stop bothering abt Pradeep and that back ground music KHTV should stop too as and when they come across the music plays...Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hundalprattsRitu-blyton-pixie-

smrity2012 Senior Member
smrity2012
smrity2012

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I also feel Mona should move  on and get a life..why she is so sensitive and emotional for a guy who gave the worst nightmare ever..he caused her the grief that no husband should ever think of doing..he cheated on her back and he dumped her like trash after 12 years of happy family life.

I really don't like Mona being so emotional as soon as she sees Pradeep..I understand she was in deeply love with him and probably still she is but she has to get over with it and move on..it is not worth thinking of pradeep anymore.

Not sure if mona would pair up with Vineet but it feels Vineet respects her a lot and believes in her potential.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--pixie-

minnie me Groupbie
minnie me
minnie me

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with y'all. Mona is shown as such a strong character - she's shown as someone who can overcame all adversity life throws at her - why then is she still hung up on Pradeep??

Essentially the way Pradeep is behaving can be described as 'having one's cake and eating it too!'

You can't have both - and Mona should have enough self-respect to say NO! I can learn from my mistakes - and I won't ever again think of trusting Pradeep.

I reckon the best form of revenge would be for her to get over Pradeep - for her to start a new life , a fresh start as someone who is not dependent on her husband to find self-worth. 

Thoughts???

Edited by minnie me - 05 June 2012 at 9:08pm

Ritu--pixie-

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

yeah mona should move on there is no point in going back to pradeep

she is having a job now 

she is independent now

so why to go to pradeep moreover he has also said he wanna move on in his life wanna have more successful life so be it 

let him live his life and let mona hers

js wat a lovetrack for mona

Ritu--pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Mona should move on. She doesn't need any man in her life to show her worth. She is a strong intelligent woman who is capable of achieving great heights. Smile

As for Pradeep he will soon realise what is Mona's worth. Anuska can give him money promotion and success but she can't ever give what Mona has given to him. A wonderful married life for 12 years. Caring for him and his family. Especially those 3 wonderful kids. SmileClap

You are right...I think when it comes to family, Pradeep also sub-consciously realizes that Anushka isnt a patch on Mona. The way Mona deals with his family is amazing...whereas Anushka, I feel, has taken a very superficial approach to forming bonds with Pradeep's family including the Kids.

I haven't seen the show from the start, I wonder what caused Pradeep to stray. Did they show him going astray or did they open with Pradeep moving out? Would really appreciate it if someone could shed light on this!
-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Never.. I don't want them to be back together again... Mona should move on and stop bothering abt Pradeep and that back ground music KHTV should stop too as and when they come across the music plays...Confused

I guess it will take some time for Mona to move on. Dealing with a broken heart is far easier said than done. But I do appreciate that they haven't shown her sitting at home and moping. I am loving the fact that she is trying to come to grips with what is happening to her- even if it is with the intention to win Pradeep back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index