Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

OMG....................i cannot believe this...................Gargi looks so different......................and her husband does look a bit old

PS:  post it in the gallery and thanx

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oohhhh!!!

they look so sweet!!!!😊

your right aaliyah gargi looks different!!!

Love eran

Angadzgirl thumbnail

he looks so old and ugly.

~sweta~

jingle thumbnail
Is she the first wife or the fourth wife of imtiaz???????
memsaab thumbnail

he is I think about 20-25 years older than Krutika.. She was pretty young and when they had a LOVE marraige, lots of people gave a week for this marriage. But they have been married for so many years and have grown up children. He is late Jayant's son and late Amjad Khan aka Gabbar Singh's older brother..

~memsaab

Edited by memsaab - 18 years ago
Jaslove thumbnail

omg gargi's husbang looks old,

i don't remember the name of the movie but imtiaz's acted with rani it was therer first movie, they played the lead role, he looked way different back then.

i must say kruttika looks young in the pic, completetly different from her characters in ye meri life hai and TD

memsaab thumbnail

Imtiaz didn't do the movie with Rani. Amjad's son (I think his name is Sadaab) did movie "Rajaki Aayegi Barat" with Rani, which was Rani's first movie..

~memsaab

cosmo_gurl thumbnail
"main kya karoo ram mujhe budda mil gaya" lol.... j/k guys.
AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Thanx Mems for the info......................20-25 year age gap😕.............................he is old enough to be her father ................................what to do, LOVE is BLINDEdited by AALIYAH786 - 18 years ago