The Bikau Bediya's life : 5/6

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And Is it me or suddenly the show is super popular and is stuffed with advertisements ...It looks like we are watching the show in between advertisements😕...and especially PV wali bahu..finally deciding to tell the truth...arrey bhai..tera pati, tera secret...bataana hai toh bataa..why do you need to take the poll on that😕

Gulabiya's Sardhakai...and the Shifty eyed Thakur🤢,..he is looking at Gulabiya like some commodity...Argghhh..Hukum,,.you need to have your toes nailed to your entrance door and your tongue to a window which is 40 feet away from the door😡 how can you let your sister..who is almost akin to your mother...to be treated like this😡😡😡😡

Pooja at Vikram's house...and ARGGHHH Piuuu!!! Ramyaa!! Teachu!! Somebody kill me...Piu ka popat in our White Kurta...Change the name of Wiked Gang RIGHT NOW!!!!

Ammmuuu!!!! so cute an pretty in peachy pink...and the way Adi looks at her..as if she is the biggest namuni...you idiot...YOU are the namuna!!😡

And enters Adi ki amma...Now I know that Chalhov's imagination was so right!!! He must be some bediya's son...Iski amma toh kitni cute hai...and did she say Vikram ki bahu,...owww..how long they are gonna keep it mystery!!

on this side...And that yellow yellow dirty fellow is actually touching her and Hukum is standing there with his leechy expressionss!!! And what an irony na..the yellow yellow dirty fellow is called HALDI😕

And Thakurain,...BOY...the village people are so brash!! Brasher than city people!! the truth she is speaking and the way she is securing her hubby!! arrey bewakoofa...you are so gonna have your smirky face blotched !!!! and your purple shade is so turning blue ..the black and blue beating wala blue😡

And Vikram is this yellow yellow dirty fellow's nephew??? Haye!! and the chacha is afraid of his bhatija...He does tend to be frightening na...

and on this side Sugni LAxmi and Tinkaliya...Haye becharey Chhotu ka kya haal hai...they are gonna make him wear girly clothes..??

And Kataari knows about the Sar dhakai?? and sends her off ..away from Gulabiya!! Argghhh...Kataariii..you have just proved that you are as worthless😡😡😡 Shame on you!!!

Thakurain is brave na...the way she answers the Thakur back..but then JT is no gentleman..and though I am no fan of manhandling a woman..but Thakurain...
I would have clapped had JT broken her hand...and her head too😡

Gulabiya getting ready..and the whole family standing on her head😡...What kind of blood suckers are they...Kataari...shame on you...you worthless parasite...!!!
Laxmi...the only sane and human voice in the house...
And Hukum!! I hate you more than anybody in the world!!! you disgusting parasite!!!😡

Precap: Bless Sugni..now pick up that blade Sugni...FAST and cut Hukum's nose and Maami's tongue.!!! Arghh...Hell how come Tinkaliya is born out of this horrendous couple is above me...

PS : A Vikram less episodeand utter heartbreak caused due to the misuse of White Kurta

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Srushti, I'm confused...so are you saying they talked about Vikram's wife today? From the update toh it seemed like Adi's mom was talking to Vikram about him needing a wife...does he have a wife or not? I'm confused...😕
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Koi zehar lao re POPAT in white kurta.      ...hai hai..😭Now how will I rip off the white kurta Arey Someone actually needs to give zehar WIKED GANG walon ee ka hui gawa      😭

P.S -Par POPATIYA lag qatil raha tha But OBVIOUSLY NOT LIKE BLUEYYY.😳.coz humara OFFICIAL WHITE KURTA OWNER TO WO HI HAI
croziaxx thumbnail
Another gripping episode,   👍🏼  chachu has changed now (actor).. hukum and his wife are shameless even they don't know about word "Respect"  i want        for hukum and his wife,ekdum nikkma       (my mom said ye sabji ka thela kyo nahi lgata, bahen ko bech rha hai)...        and that dirty fellow was looking at gulabiya as that he was in the cattle market and want to buy  a cow..    means itni jach-prakh...
What happened of puja ?   amu looks good and when she came in sari, vikram's expression was  too good   😆   and finally his sister arrived, looking good, don't know reality, but what is matter of his bahu ?  😲   cvs how long ❓ ( me think even they don't know).. 
tinkaliya is so smart guessing everything.. poor laxmi mami ,  😭
precape was dhamakedar.. and me thinking ki gulabo ki sardhaki would never happen...    
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
kamala2012 thumbnail
Vikram ki bahu? Yeh kaun hai? I missed the epi yesterday.

Gulabiya's sar dakai will not happen. That's for sure. Hukum is just trying to get Sugni to do her sar dakai.
AreYaar thumbnail
Finally watched the epi...some interesting drama today despite there not being much Vikram or Sugni...

Narayani was FAB in the scenes as Gulabiya was being displayed in front of that creepy Thakur...but I just feel ILL watching a WOMAN talking in such disgusting terms about another woman and selling her off like a piece of meat...truly makes you wonder about society when you have a brother hardly batting an eyelid as his sister is told that a Thakur will behave like an animal with her, abuse her and she must quietly bear everything...

Adi's mom looks like a very sweet woman...wonder what the age difference b/w her and Vikram is cuz Vikram appears to treat her almost like a mother-figure too.

The wife question...they deffo left it ambivalent...we can interpret it any which way...either Vikram is estranged from his wife or he doesn't have one.

There are so many power plays going on in this show...JT's wife has her own scores to settle so she's busy doing that...JT has his own list of scores to settle with Vikram and his family...this is deffo going to get very complicated soon...and I wonder where it will leave Sugni and Vikram then.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srushy 🤗...lovely post hai yaar 😳...less of vikram n sugni but loved gulabiya/narayani today..she is fab in her scenes...even thakuraain is good in her act...

Not sure when will they show the scenes that they showed in promos n just read about vikram confessing his feelings for sugni...looks interesting...

Piu ki popat in white kurtha 😲..bas yeh din dekhna bhaaki rehgayaa 😡
N he feels that he has "Sexy Eyes" 😆

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post but am too drained to make a detail comment need to reserve my energy for tomorrow seeing Sugni in action.

With family like Humkum and them who needs enemies

Oh gosh Piu, CV seem to like to torture us that Popat I just notice has a BG music too 🤢

that actress playing Vikram sister was in the press conference of the show. So the actress Jaya Binju whose suppose to play TVS wife or ex will soon be making an entry too.

I guess we about to see the other 50% of Thakur Vikram Singh

Jaya is a good actress it seem all the actors in the show can act to carry there role well.

Hmm all except one any guesses
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PIG .🤗.Finally my brooding on the Episode 😭I love you for the courage you have to write even after watching that DISASTER in WHITE KURTA
Fabulous analysis as always..👏.
@ pyar ishq..I agree I totally Agree that the BG music is equally irritating😡And you just cannot imagine our sentiments attached to the WHITE kurta...

PIG Par he he POPAT shud stick to his shirtless avatar ..So that uski blabbering pe dhyaan na jaye😆*scratches head on his comment on his sexy eyes and different expressions*
But that ugly Haldi looks very creepy ..They changed Haldi..GOOD coz the actor is better..He was giving so creepy expressions that that you actually wanted to throw a pathar on the screen.😡
My heart goes to Gulabiya 😭 Narayani once again excelled for me as an actress👏..She is excellent👏
Arey and I must admit JT scenes are so charged up too.  The show has some interesting battle of the powerful ppl against each other with VENGEANCE ruling mostly in their confrontations.. It is such a powerful show...⭐️
And Agreed pyar-ishq (Can I know ur name pls)that all the characters can act except one

Hukum and his ugly wife needs to go to hell na😡Katari useless trash😡
And Anu agreed that the statement about Vikram's wife is ambivalent😕I donno what's next for us
BUT PIG your AMU was looking all Gulabi 😳

Edited by manzilmukul - 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
 will come to reply later...But Piu...PyarIshq is Rani...and  I think she does know about the wikedian gang...and their attachment to White Kurta as she was on Gulaal forum for sometime😃

@Rani...yup he does have a 'Cooldude' BG...CVs so like to tease us😕