Written Update 5th June- Zor ka jhatka !

Posted: 11 years ago

Krish and Paulomi are at the mandir after the engagement ... Paulomi with tears of joy thanks God for giving her Krish ...Krish on the other hand prays to God to always guide him and says he doesnt know what love his but  wishes to be fair to Paulomi and their relationship and give her all the love she deserves...The wind blows and the bells ring at the mandir, dont quite know the significance of that :S ...Yashoda at the haveli watches Rajnibala dance and prays for a DIL like her and the pundit says that today is ekadashi and all her wishes will surely come true...

Krish goes to drop Paulomi home and she asks him to meet her mom, his soon to be MIL...Paulomi's mum is elated to know about the engagement...Krish takes her aashirwad and she says this calls for a celebration and goes to fetch mithai...Krish while she is gone says to Paulomi that he's getting late and will have to leave...Paulomi asks for a hug and Krish says that he forgot that he now has to follow the rituals of love lol...and they hug...Mummyji watches them from afar and is relieved to see the scene in front of her eyes...Krish kisses Paulo's hair and the hug continues until mum interrupts with the mithai...Paulomi asks him how he's going to break the engagement news to Yashoda...Krish says he'll have to come up with a plan...While driving back he thinks of a way to tell the family...

The Vaishnav family are having dinner I suppose and Yashoda is telling Surbhi off for being late for dinner...Krish enters and the kid asks what 'elope' means and pappa ji explains that its when two people run away from home to get married and Yashoda says its a very bad thing to do...Krish panics on hearing this and butters up Yashoda and gathers courage to tell her that he's now engaged to Paulomi and Yashoda immediately faints as expected πŸ˜†...Surbhi screams and blames Krish for what he's done and...krish's dream ends :) phew !...Krish then thinks to himself that he has to come up with a better plan...

He comes home(really this timeπŸ˜† ) and finds Baa busy looking at her modelling pics and pappaji and Namita are there too...Krish freaks out and asks for water and drinks 3 glasses, Pappa asks him why he looks worried...krish then tells him that he got engaged to Paulomi...Baa asks them to have the ambulance on standby coz Yashoda will definitely pass out when she comes to know...Krish tells Pappa that he took his advice and Pappa ji asks to not not drag him in the matter...While they are still thinking of a way ,Yashoda walks in with prasad and Krish runs away saying he needs to wash his hands...Baa starts praising Yasho and Vrajlal and Namita look suspicious, Yashoda asks them what happened and when Krish returns she notices the ring on his finger...She goes up to him to say 'So you've finalised your relationship with Paulomi?'
Baa calls for the ambulance and mattress under Yasho before she falls to the floor πŸ˜†Krish reluctantly admits that they have exchanged rings...and says 'Maa plz dont faint '...Yashoda looks at him disappointedly and walks up the stairs to her room...everyone is surprised at her behaviour...she goes and lights the diya in her room's mandir and thinks of her dreams and compares Paulomi and Rajnibala...she then comes to tell them that she wants some time alone...

Precap: Yashoda tells Paulomi that she doesnt see her daughter in law in her and Paulomi says that she knows she isnt her ideal choice and assures that she will not let the marriage happen and that she will break her engagement with Krish...

sorry for the delay guys and also for the hundred typos you may find...
see u all next week
cheers
Hina

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
Thanks Hina. We'll wait for it..

Btw, looking cute in pink πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

Thanks Hina. We'll wait for it..

Btw, looking cute in pink πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for the patience Tanu
have been so tied up the last two days, didnt realise I was the back up updater until i got a Pm from Saraa...havent watched yesterday's epi either :(

what pink?... i'm wearing green today :S

Uff, your ID is sizzling in pink babe! You've noticed that, haven't you?
Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

Uff, your ID is sizzling in pink babe! You've noticed that, haven't you?

I hadn't until u told me
ummm i'm not sure if I like pink but sizzler sounds fun πŸ˜†
sizzling hina ben

show was good

even though i dont agree with yashoda, her portrayal is so nice that i cannot not like her, the precap was sweet, cant help but feel bad for poloumi

but the best thing abt the show is its simplicity till now, hope they continue in the same manner 
Thanks for the update Hina Ben
Thankyou for writing the update on such a short notice. πŸ˜ƒ
tfs   :) precap interesting hai
isnt being ideal wife more imp than being ideal bahu? ultimately husband and wife have to spend the life together and them bei compatible to each other is more important than being typical ideal bahu of in laws choice! dont know when this indian mindset will change ! of course parents always think for better of their children but after particular time kids need to be given space .Mothers like yashoda should stop forcing their choices on their kids