ashi's confusion

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
in  todays episode @e24 ther is question asked to shiv that who is ashi ----but he replies that he will not disclose it let it be confusion 
second why he came to haveli --------- he came here to get some home made food for ashi and as there is no good restaurant so he came here after DS consent for dinner for ashi 
thirdly when asked to anandi who is ashi ------she said i don't know who is ashi let the confusion prevail untill it is disclosed ---------
so who is ash i --------------- may be she is distant cousin of shiv like bua ki beti or sister or else or frnd πŸ₯±so plz tell who is she 

http://youtu.be/iR21V1eA_7I

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
agar aashi shiv ki sister hoti to is tarah shiv ka haath pakad kur aur shiv se chipak kur baithti ?
akvats01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aur Agar vo sister ya cousion hoti to , vo thaat se shiv ke gahr par rahti..
In the vedio: shiv says, that there are no hotel or restorant at Jaitsar.

But you even if there are no place for good food at jaitsar, Shiv can any way arrange food for her, from where he arrange it for himself.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nothing , i think he sensed DS's intentions and this is a humble way to clear the situation ... πŸ˜‰
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akvats01

Aur Agar vo sister ya cousion hoti to , vo thaat se shiv ke gahr par rahti..

In the vedio: shiv says, that there are no hotel or restorant at Jaitsar.

But you even if there are no place for good food at jaitsar, Shiv can any way arrange food for her, from where he arrange it for himself.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nothing , i think he sensed DS's intentions and this is a humble way to clear the situation ... πŸ˜‰

OMG yeh kya keh diya. Aisa na ho πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
ssah thumbnail
Are popat na ho hamara... Hum toh shiv anandi ki jodi bana rahe the yeh toh ashi kahan se aa gayi? πŸ˜•
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
arey yeh ashi ki vajah se story ko naye rah milegi but is gaga idiots ko show se bas out karo no need 
akvats01 thumbnail
The way Anandi have left JAGO . We have also left them . As now there are no possibilities of Reunion, and there is no will also of J and A reunion. Let them live their life how ever they want..

There was a time when this fight track would have been celebrated like nothing, Viewers were craving for it, But CV's kept that track in Cold storage, to keep it fresh. Prabably they thought this track would always be alive and they can encash it any time.  Craving increased so much, that it finished it self.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Now viewers have moved on, This track is out of date now.  CV's want to encash it now..?
.This is not a time for CV's to "Sudharo Their Bhool" .

Infact in order to show the outdated track, Which CV's has just taken out from cold Storage πŸ˜‰CV's may turn this current track in out of date one. Se today every body want to see SHIVAN union, and CV's are wasting time in filleres, or bringing the new friends in, or creating confusion etc etc...

What if again this craving increase so much that it spoil itself. I agree that Shivan Union can not be sudden, But what if they show them working together, and getting knwo each other on the job.. That is what the main idea right..?

I really dont want SHIVAN track to be out of date like JAGO couples fight track is out of date now...  πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i don't know why planning sudden entry of new character. When they can developed thing in other way around too.. , And then so much secrecy around ashi to just viewers keep guessing. I hope this track turn out to something good not just fillers 

cardigan thumbnail

As for Ashi, I think she could be Shiv's colleague from London (Shiv once said he had studied there).
I suppose she will live in haveli as there is no hotel in Jaitsar and will, supposingly, make friends with Anandi. She might also have a positive influence on Anandi as to instructing her about the way people live in urban areas and big cities as well as help Anandi change some obsolete habits and the way she dresses, in a word, widen her views in terms of modern way of living. However, Ashi could also be in love with Shiv secretly, and maybe there will come to some tensions and twists, All in all, she is probably introduced in BV for dramatic purposes. So, we'll have to wait and see...
smeenakshi76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardigan

As for Ashi, I think she could be Shiv's colleague from London (Shiv once said he had studied there).
I suppose she will live in haveli as there is no hotel in Jaitsar and will, supposingly, make friends with Anandi. She might also have a positive influence on Anandi as to instructing her about the way people live in urban areas and big cities as well as help Anandi change some obsolete habits and the way she dresses, in a word, widen her views in terms of modern way of living. However, Ashi could also be in love with Shiv secretly, and maybe there will come to some tensions and twists, All in all, she is probably introduced in BV for dramatic purposes. So, we'll have to wait and see...

I think a good freind. In promo she called shiv as desi boy. So a close and good friend can only call like this, i suppose