Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE:

guys since I have re-titled it as KriYaansh~Love at first sight~
you guys might have guessed it.. that I am planning to continue it... actually its all your comments that has made me continue this... so you guys are responsible for this... I don't know whether it will be a SS or FF... that depends on you as well as how much can I drag this story...

If I knew that you guys would ask me continue it, I won't have given that confession so soon... I did it to give a complete update.. so that if disapproved... it wasn't left incomplete...

well I didn't thought that I would be getting this kinda response... I was expecting criticism, juttas, chappals, rotten tomatoes, eggs and what not?? But to my surprise I got something totally opposite of what I thought it to be... 

I have a doubt... How many of you actually succeeded to read the entire update?? as it was long enough to make any one doze off... I thought you guys might be pakaofyied... well I still doubt some might have dozed off, well manyπŸ˜†

so next time it would be shorter than the previous one so that I dont Pakaofy you all... well working on the next chapter.. hopefully will update in a day or two.. 

till then keep dreaming about KriYaansh/Arsha and have fun...
Edited by shenz_kriyaansh - 11 years ago
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kriyaansh can never pakaofy us . . . . . . They are our sweethearts πŸ€—
ShenzK thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv_Kriyaansh

Gr8 awwsome story luved d way its writtenπŸ‘...'i love you kria ghai' just luved dat...the way u sarted nd ended both were awwsome the way u mentioned feelings i felt lyk i was feeling d connection d chemistry nd y do u keep on saying 'juttas,chappals nd criticism' r we dat bad?πŸ˜› i think we all shud throw praises πŸ˜‰ fr dis wonderful strry...Thnxx fr d PM nd do PM me wen u update d nxt Part...

KEEP IT UP CONTINUE D STORY SOON EAGERLY WAITING...
Rishita😊

It feels great that you liked it... but its not that you guys are bad but may be just that I cant trust myself sply my so called writing skills, I doubt to have any

Originally posted by: damonelena

If i could, i would click the like button like a million times... πŸ˜ƒ

from when i read ur comments on my FF, i knew you were an amazing writer. When i saw your name in my Inbox, i was ecstatic. And i'm really glad i got to read ur OS. I'm really in love with it! πŸ˜Š
Kria driving with a stranger without knowing him but falling in love with him. And the guy falling in love with her...It's just soo beautiful.. and them meeting again...and kria going to the party with rey even though she hates those kinda parties. πŸ˜³.. 
And the last part where they confess, ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Girl, ur a genius!! β­οΈ β­οΈ

If you can, pleaseee continue this as an SS or FF. SS atleast, pleeeasseee??? πŸ˜

while reading your comment I was all the while smiling... and Sneha, girl I am continuing it... happy?? but please I don't consider myself to be a writer... atleast as good as you all are... it was my first attempt ever and people like you... have been an inspiration to me.. so after a lot of hesitation i managed to write one...

Originally posted by: yogini64

Wow . . . Dat was an amazing piece of writing πŸ‘ 
the 1st meeting of 2 strangers made it to- Love @1st sight πŸ˜ 
the attitude of kriya & the genuine nature of rey affected each other dat they spend sleepless nytes thinking abt each other πŸ˜‰ 
& destiny brought them together once again . . . πŸ₯³ 
& now they both knw each other well enough,,, to confess their love . . . . . πŸ€— 
just loved it . . . If u continue it,, then plz pm me . . . . πŸ˜Š 

Yes I am continuing it... 

Originally posted by: aromakriyaansh

wowww i love this girl keep it up

ise ss bna do na
con. please
megical
kya baat kya baat kya baat

here you go... aroma its no more an OS... ab SS hai ya FF... even I am not sure about it...

Originally posted by: Shweta-kriyansh

a spendid piece...loved kria and rey's first meet-kria made rey her driver/...their pov's after that meet were awesome...loved their 2nd meeting in kria's office...the way they became friends...the stammering rey ...but the best part was the sea-shore one...nothing filmy,nothing emotional...simple,beautiful and blissful...hats off for pulling it off so well...

Happy to know that you liked it...

Originally posted by: yogini64

Kriyaansh can never pakaofy us . . . . . . They are our sweethearts πŸ€—

KriYaansh can never... but my writing might do that wonders🀣
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry 8i dont knwo ur name.
thanks for continuing it.

Dozed of never ever.
It was wonderful reading it fully.

ArSha_TanHa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesum yaar..
Kria's dress was really cute!
ShenzK thumbnail
I'll update it today itself... so pls bechari bachchi ki jaan baksh do... thoda sa sabar kar lo.. remember... sabar ka phal meetha hota hai...types... meetha hoga ya nahi you all decide... but by the end of the day I'll definitely update
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
* Phew * just read it .. sry i knoe m late ..:'(

kays coming to ur update ...
its awsam ..
the way two strangers meet .. that feeling ahhh..
kriya"s attitude .. rey .. awww so cute
those restless moments to meet ur liked ones !!!
just fab ...''!!!!!
n just loved out destiny made it move ..!!
perfect ..!!!!!!
- do update soon ..!!
-upasna
---Shailu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shenz darls i loved it to the extremest core dear...

Really Awesum and strong concept !!!!

It's a bliss imagning something like this...

Unique concept...hats off to u yaar !!!!

Continue sooon nd PM me..!!!!
ShenzK thumbnail

Rishi, this one's for you... hope you all like it... and thanks to all I read all the comments and loved them all...

Character Sketch:

Palak Ghai:

Married to Sumit and Kria's mom, she is not a strict mother. She has given all the freedom to her only daughter; loves her a lot. For her life means her husband and her daughter; and their happiness. Loves her family.

Sumit Ghai: 

He is a businessman. He is the owner of Ghai group of industries. Kria's dad, he is fun loving and cares a lot about his family. For him his family itself is his world. He wants Kria to be settled down with a nice man, who would love her more than him, should treat her like a princess, and is leading a successful life so that Kria can lead a peaceful life ahead as well. In short, he is a 'typical father'.

Gautami Singhania: 

She is married to Rajdheer Singhani. They have a son, Reyaansh Singhania. She wants him to get married. She just wants a perfect girl, who can manage her family and handle her house 'satisavitri types'. In short a 'yogya bhau'; need not necessary to be perfect for her son can be okay if the girl is 'thik-thak types'. (I wonder whether she wants a bride for her son or a bahu for herself.)

Rajdheer Singhania: 

Married to Gautami and father of Reyaansh. He owes Singhania group of industries. Loves his family and wants Rey to marry someone he wishes to spend his entire life with. He disagrees with Gautami at getting a yogya bahu inspite of someone who loves Rey, whereas he most of the time he agrees with her point of view.

Kria Ghai:

She is a bubbly, fun loving girl with loads of attitude. Loves to gain attention. Arrogant but a sweetheart. Filled with attitude but someone with simple wishes and wants. Perfect example for 'Beauty with Brains'. Her beauty attracts every guy around her, they just can't help but stare at this beauty infront of them.  Loves her parents for being so understanding. Hates corporate parties and corporate talks. She is in corporate field just to dream fulfilled, to see her dream project become true some day. Her world revolved around her family and friends until she met Rey.

Reyaansh Singhania:

He is a complete workaholic. Hates to talk about marriage especially when it's from his mom. He is the owner of RS group of industries that he himself has started on his own. A perfect gentleman with all the qualities that a girl dreams to have in her 'prince charming'. All girls around him can't stop but droll over him. But he's very dedicated to his work and never gives a damn about the ones who look at him dreamingly. Finds difficult to express his feelings and is not a filmy bug.

Aarav chopra:

Kria's best friend... aah... correction bestest friend forever... they know each other since childhood and know each other really well... is elder to Kria and always protective and supporting to her... can never bear tears in her eyes... Aarav calls Kria as 'sexy' and Kria calls him 'hottie'. he was in abroad yet now here in India... Rey knows about his bonding with Kria but Aarav is not yet aware about KriYaansh being into relationship...

There are more characters to this but would reveal them only when they are about to enter.πŸ˜‰

P.S: for pms if required add me to your buddy list

guys please lemme know if you want me to really continue this or just end it? 

mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U Wrote So Well Yaar..
I Can't believe dat You Are Writing for First Time😲..

Awesome Yaar...
Love it..
Do Write More