CID

DOTW: Team Distribution and Its Effects

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Remember the time when Abhijeet sir and Daya sir shared the same screen? Remember how ACP sir would discuss a case with the duo? Remember the time when, if there was an interview, the 3 actors would praise each other? I surely do, even though I was pretty young at that time and CID was nothing more than entertainment for me. Yep I accepted it. When I first started CID, it was just entertainment, but now it's much more than that. Anyways, I'm getting off topic.

So that was the time when the team basically consisted of the trio, Freddy, Sudhakar, and Asha. Then came along the biweekly episodes and the team increased. Today we have 2 forensic doctors and 8 detectives. Result: screen space for many of our favourites is limited.

I'm not here to make any conclusions or ask you to make any conclusions. See, I've studied psychology and I've always wondered what effect team distribution has on an actor's psychology. Think about it this way: you're an actor whose been working with another actor for the past 15 years. Out of those 15 years, for over 12 years you've done scenes together and have really become more than just friends on screen. You go so far as to bring in your creativity into the scene to make it seem more realistic. Then you are removed from that comfort zone and put into a new zone where you work with other actors, who are good, but from whom you don't seem to get the same feeling as you did with your friend (for lack of a better word). How would you feel? How would it effect you?

I don't have a list of questions that I'm going to post here. I want you to come up with your own thoughts and add to what I've said. And that'll be the true discussion of the week. 😊

Thanks,

Shreya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I like the Title of Ur thread Sri...but i m not going to say anythng abt this..bec its not usefulll...What we are saying its Just limited to this forum..No one listing us..And i m tired with this...
Minionite thumbnail
Neeme, that's your opinion. But sometimes just talking about it helps.
neeme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Neeme, that's your opinion. But sometimes just talking about it helps.

i don't think soo... Its Out of topic..but just for example i m saying this..
We dicussed alot abt Sameer soni track in Parichy at Parichay forum..But whats the benefit..nothng..even Sammy reads our Comments on IF...
later When sameer decided to leave the show,we started a Complete mission to Save Parichay on twitter... So that Colors Channel and Then Creators listen to us... and That really works...

Just Saying here again and again that we are not happy with Cast distribution..and we want our trio back in Action is not enough.and when no one related to the show reads our comments even.. we need to do somthng else... At CID page on Fb..we all have to post this and at big level we have to post our comments there... so that creators Realised what they are doing audience is not happy with that... may be then we can see any changes...

Many times i saw That when they asked how was the episode on fb??? Alot of peoples says It was excellent and mindblowing etc...no one is saying that Trio was missing or duo was Missing..and we don't want such kind of changes in CID and etc... Bcz all those who don't want to see such changes are present here on IF..not on Fb...

My intention is not to hurt anyone Intention or feelings..But i m saying  just what i think... its just my own thinking...
Minionite thumbnail
Neeme no offense taken. I agree with you on the sense that we need to take this to a higher level. We need to organize a boycott of their FB page to let them know that we aren't happy with their cast distribution.
neeme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Neeme no offense taken. I agree with you on the sense that we need to take this to a higher level. We need to organize a boycott of their FB page to let them know that we aren't happy with their cast distribution.

We need to let them knw that We are not happy with cast Distribution by saying them again n again...
One Member need to post there...and Then all needs to hit Like Button and comment as well...
If on daily basis we all do this... Then may be It works...may be all other members who are there also realise that Duo and trio are not in action and if they also want them Back...They also start to comment...and In this way only Channel and creators will realise that what audience actully want..

When Parichay forum members started mission on twitter...There was so many members who joined us who was not the Part of Parichy forum on IF...which really help us...
And only few members, who were active on twitter  only before starting Mission to save parichy..All others including me makes Id's on twiiter..Just for parichay.. That Kind of Spirit needed here even...

And its Really difficult in case of CID... bcz CID is not the new Show... millions of fans..and even getting high TRP's When Trio are not in action like before..but still we can try atleast...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry but Dotws are meant to make the forum more active. Somehow they all turn into criticizing the show. We end up taking about how bad it is and how it should be...and feel miserable about the show. I don't mean to find fault with the topics...they are all valid points. Many avoid posting after a stage because they don't want to talk anything bad. The whole purpose of dotw is lost. Maybe we need to think of lighter topics...which will make everyone speak out..

Now don't ask me to choose a topic..even I am in the same boat as you.
Minionite thumbnail
Hmm...well to tell you the truth Vis di...I had meant this to be more about the psychology, but as I started writing I just couldn't stop from criticizing. Maybe we should think about something more lighter. I'll have to think about it and come up with an idea for tomorrow.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am thinking the same as said @Visrom when reading the posts of Sri & neeme...but somehow feeling that what should i post here...😆
Anyway Sri is very correct as it is the hot topic as well as neeme is correct becoz we discuss it lots of time...
I know nothing will change...we r just shouting but we here come to discuss about the show & we cant do anything when FW or Sony overlook our views, suggestions but that's not mean that we will stop discussing...
now Visrom suggestion is good we can discuss some lighter topic but what's that ??? 😆
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well instead of just speaking how bad the team distribution is we can speak about the best team distributions we've had ... some good memories related to them ... and have a fun good discussion too .. some stuff when CID showed the importance of a team and so on .. it's just how we see .. the topic is not just about criticism ... we can change it as we wish 😊