FOR FELLOW HDians..

aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear forum members, through ds topic i just want to express my views about this forum, wch i have been followng since many months...

Many of us in the forum are so emotionally attached to the characters in HD dt we cannot bear in any way if that charactr is undermined or degraded.It is not our fault because the actors have portrayed their chracters so beautifully and sincerely that we tend to fall for them..We adore the charactrs and completely fall in love with them...But frendz, lets not get so much obsessd with these charctrs that at the end of the day  we forget the fact that we were just watching a soap, which how much ever is tried to make close to reality ,is not reality.Why do we get so much obsessd with a charctr that we cant watch him being a naukar, when in reality it's a  great opportunity for the actor to explore his acting skills and prove himself...Is it right on our part to do this???And one more thing that  have noticed is that the forum is always filled with negative posts even when a good track is going on in the serial..I know that many of the predictions by the forum members have turned out to be true..there is nothing wrong in predicting, but everything has got its limit..Who is going to be happy reading such posts?? We make so many negative posts about the chractrs, about the furtur track and what not, and at the same time we expect the CVs to show something positive and entertaining... How can any one of us possibly justify this??

But its just not our fault alone.Am sure many of my forum frndz would be utterly disappointed if indira is made to play the role of sumer' wife in the present track.Sometimes, i really wonder if the CVs are emotionally attached to the charactrs as the viewers.We viewers are very much emotional when it comes to our favourite charactr, but the CVs look at the characts in a more practical way and give us twists and turns in the hope of more trp.They have the job of pleasing the viewers and at the same time sticking on to the original concept of the show..In the midst of all this they try to explore new things, which some times doesnt go well with the viewers..so its just a game of chance for them...

Thus, neither the viewrs nor the CVs can be blamed..

So frendz, i wud juz like to end my topic by saying that there is no harm in falling love with a particular charctr. but let us be a bit more practical and sensible too because at the end of the day HD is also a serial and we cannot expect a smooth ride always..there have to be some twists and turns to add to the fun..
I do not intend to hurt any  forum member by this post..i know that we all are sensible and can decide what is right and what is wrong...and its high time now for us to take the decision..

I sincerely hope that HD has a great future and i also hope that ther is always peace,harmony,optimism and positivity in the forum...

Edited by aadk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hiii😊
very well said dearπŸ˜ƒ
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great post πŸ‘
i completely agree with you!
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Nice post apoorva. U said it well. Hope we will be very well entertained in the current track.
shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post...!!!

I had made a similar post today... Hope it does work out...!!!
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
grtt posttt...agree...πŸ‘πŸΌ
aadk thumbnail
thnx all 4 ur replies...
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What a post aadk ! You deserve a round of applause for this...πŸ‘..You said everything... nothing to add more