Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon OS: It's too late to apologize (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

candybar

Goldie

candybar

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Nidhi, this was beautiful girl.HugHug

I always like reading something written from Sharon's POV. Since we don't get to see much of her insights on the show, its always a relief when someone writes about it. And this was a brilliantly written one. Clap
Thank you for this. I hope this is how the backdrop would be, for the confession. Sharon realizing that she's meant to be with Swayam through her dance. 

And I loved this part of the OS--> "She didn't realize that his love wasn't the destructive types. Sure it could be all-consuming. But he had nurtured it in such a way that it had become nothing short of pure and unadulterated love." 
So nicely and aptly put. This is exactly how Swayam is. Smile
Once again, VERY nicely written. Can't wait to read more.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon OS: It's too late to apologize (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sawyer_Tom

IF-Dazzler

Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Part 2

He stood behind one of the partition, separating the main stage from the back stage.

He didn't want to watch her dance. Didn't want to stand here with the pain constantly hammering at his heart. Didn't want to stand here and be reminded over and over again that his salvation would forever elude him.

But he couldn't seem to move. Even after all this, her dance mesmerized him. Her beauty captivated him.

She looked the most beautiful when she danced. So heart achingly beautiful.

He watched, entranced, as she danced across the stage, treading as lightly as if she was an angel.

She did look like an angel in white.

And then the pain once again crept into his heart, wreaking havoc.

He felt his eyes become moist and he harshly blinked the unshed tears away.

He then heard his heart painfully thudding in tune with the music.

I'd take another chance, take a fall,

Take a shot for you.

He would take a million another chances if she asked him to. He would fall first before he let anything happen to her. He would die before he would let the light leave her eyes.

And I need you like a heart needs a beat,

But it's nothing new.

His heart belonged to her. That was an unchangeable, undeniable fact. His each heart beat was connected to hers, he knew that. Without her, the world would be a colourless, soundless, transparent place that held nothing for him. She was the reason his heart beat every second.

But she knew that.

I loved you with a fire red,

Now it's turning blue.

Unfortunately, his love would never diminish for her. It would always be fiery intense even if it consumed him from the inside. He would love her even if she didn't. He would love her till his last breath.

And you say,

Sorry like an angel,

Heaven let me think was you.

But I'm afraid...

He was afraid. Afraid that he had lost her forever. Afraid that his soul would never find redemption. Afraid that he would have to live without her love.

It's too late to apologize.

I'm holding on your rope,

Got me ten feet off the ground.

The crowd applauded magnanimously, cheering deafeningly.

She was breathing heavily, as dancing had got her all worked up. She turned to look towards Rey to silently congratulate him, but instead she found herself looking into a pair of dark, brown eyes. Dark, tortured brown eyes.

He stood there, near the partition, looking blankly at her. All emotions wiped cleaned off his face. Only his eyes conveyed the pain within.

And that pain broke her heart.

Dancing always left her high on her inner emotions. And today she felt them churning inside her, more aware of them now than ever.

And they boiled over more as she looked into his eyes without any fear this time, without any reservations.

And despite the pain brimming in those eyes, she saw love and pride reflected along with it.

How could he love her after all that she had done to him?

And that right there was her moment of epiphany.

The moment wherein she realized that she was stupid enough to be scared of his intensity.

When she loved him just, if not more intensely.

Maybe it wasn't too late to apologize.

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

aish539530121986SHA_85Ash.SwaronstarryLove_sk-swaron-shweta211karankritika27SheIsTheOnegargicoolshria19kimshutashu20preitygal99ahutapartyprincess16Sravani......neeliyerAnikz003purplepixievaroo28kateyesroshnithedivaswaroniliciousmrashtrisha19_Deepika_-FrozenRain-lyfisbeautifulPhosphenesJahnavi_KRASSwaron238spicyraysdoc42Ardour.candybarShantanuSoulmegsyshiv_sis_squareswaron19AnanyaVruShanNirju99-bitz-MirageSwaronsurbhimathurCoffeeAddictAdorableTroubleArShiDelenaAnindita91Tanuka_TanHa_bellaSwan_Radioactive.Gratitude_Mesurbhi_d3SnoweyHR-DMG4lifenj_SRKholicsapnaarshaDeath_Memoriespratik54000HPHolic-3-Antu-_-Aslan-.Comics_Music.BeulaSwaRonnish22manasie23kritzzz_ArShaSugarCubessadafarshaPihu.k11-TanHaVruShan-ABBY92lovely7010The007Shivani...Natasha...nami2811---Priya---epiphany.maraudershaani2209

lyfisbeautiful

Goldie

lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Nidhi m gonna kill u if i dnt like the actual sequence after this!!!
The way u hv put Sharon's perspective into words.. truly amazing.. i always thot she ws justified in her intensity-related issues bt it dint come across dat well as this particular part f the track wsnt written with clarity.. except fr the part whr she cnfided in rey..! The cvs showed her gtin confused and freakin out when she thot abt the intensity f his love bt we nvr got a clear picture f y dis ws so.. SO i absolutely loved the bit whr u described how she thot it might weaken her.. destroy her completely..
How dancing reveals the soft, vulnerable side to her.. brilliantly written..! also loved rey's presence.. though he ws doin nothing really.. simply dancing alongside her.. everything ws sure happening inside her head bt her inner turmoil seemed to b quite syncronised with their dancing.. amazing work.. thank god u decided to cntinue!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986Sawyer_Tompratik54000

lyfisbeautiful

Goldie

lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Whoa didnt expect u too cntinue so soon.. had barely finishd commenting on the prev part.. thanks a ton!!Big smile  this ones even mr amazing.. His pain comes across so well.. Brilliant!!
Wonderful how Sharon realised that its nvr too late by jst looking into his eyes!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tompratik54000

AdorableTrouble

IF-Dazzler

AdorableTrouble

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Amazing, superb, wonderful ! So apt. Love the way you've put their feelings into words Clap I actually doubt the actual sequence to be any diff. Beautiful work, do continue ! Atleast till the confession Embarrassed

Sawyer_Tom

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Wonderful way in which u have described Sharon's turmoil with the flow of the licrics that she was dancing with Rey.
the second part of Swayam's inner feelings  were so cute.The way she had found out that She too loves him with the kind of passion was wonderful
Lovely Os.
Thanks for pm.

Edited by asmaju - 05 June 2012 at 8:04am

Sawyer_Tom

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Wow, another beautiful OS from you. Thumbs Up
Thanks for continuing and i got to read them together Smile
The first update with Sharon's thought, were perfect justifying her fear, wear in the second part Swayam's pain came across so well. Glad that finally Sharon realised her love towards Swayam has the same intensity if not more. 

Sawyer_Tom

spicyrays

Goldie

spicyrays

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
awsm... luvd it...

Sawyer_Tom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top