Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Sawyer_Tom

IF-Dazzler

Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Salut guys! I know it's kinda late and abrupt for me to write an OS on the current track of Swaron on the show. But then I thought, what the hell! It's never too late.LOL Anyways, hope you guys like it. I know its short and all, but hey! It's an OS.Wink

It's too late to apologize

Part 1

She walked out on the stage, coming to a stop when she thought she was standing close enough to the centre.

She saw Rey standing beside her giving her an encouraging smile.

She smiled back, more for his sake than hers.

She looked down at her bare feet.

She didn't want to remove them, but she had to.

The music wafted from the numerous speakers that had been fixed above and around the stage, effectively breaking her reverie.

Like always, she felt her body automatically respond to the music as she swayed and danced with a lot of sudden changes in the movements.

Slowly and swiftly, depending upon the pace of the music, she danced in sync with Rey.

And as always her vulnerability surfaced, as it did every time she danced.

Dance was the closest thing to her heart and whenever she danced her heart burst through the bondage that she had imposed on it, which had made her the way she was.   

Yes. She was arrogant.

Yes. She was headstrong.

Yes. She was proud.

But when she danced, she subconsciously connected to her heart which would then result in her, revealing her true self.

That she was soft.

That she was intense.

That she cared.

But for a long time now, dance wasn't the only thing that opened her up.

Something else or rather a certain someone else had slowly but surely gotten under her skin, connecting her to her real self.

Initially, she had hated it, tried to run away from it but he always managed to catch up with her, gently guiding her to the Sharon that he loved, to the girl that was the real Sharon.

She had realized, over an agonizing period of time that it wasn't something she could run away from.

His love wasn't something she could run away from.

And when she did open herself to his love, the intensity of it staggered her.

How could anyone love someone so intensely? She thought.

And that one thought bothered her to no end.

She was scared that it might scorch her, smother her, turn her inside out. Destroy her.

She didn't realize that his love wasn't the destructive types. Sure it could be all-consuming. But he had nurtured it in such a way that it had become nothing short of pure and unadulterated love.

But she chose to remain oblivious to that. Anything that made her seem weak couldn't be good for her.

But she didn't know that sometimes you had to be weak to grow stronger.

She felt a hand at her waist and she felt like she was flying. Rey had lifted her up and she had her arms spread out as if she was embracing the sky.

It's too late to apologise.

She once again became aware of her surroundings. The music seemed to express her inner turmoil as she danced rhythmically to it.

I'm holding on your rope,

Got me ten feet off the ground.

His love had made her feel like she was soaring through the skies, free of all earthly burdens. One look of his would render her speechless, leading her to a world where she wasn't shackled by her weaknesses.

And I'm hearing what you say,

But I just can't make a sound.

She pirouetted across the stage, with Rey mirroring her steps.

She remembered his face when she had told him that she was comfortable with keeping the book shut. The playful, joyous light in his eyes had vanished to be replaced by infinite sorrow. Yet he had put her comfort before his. Not rebelling against her decision, but accepting it, like always.

You tell me that you need me,

Then you go and cut me down.

Isn't that exactly what she had done to him in the projector room that day? Swaying along with him, enjoying the feel of him, letting his love overwhelm her only to turn around and smash his heart and tear him completely, hopelessly apart.

But wait...

Wait. How long would he wait before she truly, irrevocably drove them apart?

You tell me that you're sorry,

Didn't think I'd turn around and say

It's too late to apologize.

Rey twirled her, before lifting her off the ground and turning round and round, before once again placing her down.

Maybe it was already too late. Maybe she had already driven him away, for good this time. Maybe she had scarred his soul one too many times. Maybe she had broken his heart beyond repair this time. Maybe she had made the biggest mistake of her life.

It's too late to apologize.

Index:

Part 1: Page 1

Part 2: Page 5

Edited by Sawyer_Tom - 05 June 2012 at 7:27am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

aish539530121986Ash.SwaronstarryLove_sk-swaron-shweta211karankritika27SheIsTheOnegargicoolkimshushria19Anikz003neeliyertashu20ahutaSravani......kateyesroshnithediva_Deepika_-FrozenRain--CheekuBeetch-lyfisbeautifulArdour.candybarswaron19Swaron238Shweta-kriyanshmuzzy_skshiv_sis_squarePhosphenesJahnavi_KRASShantanuSoulTanuka_TanHaRadioactive.Gratitude_Mesurbhi_d3AnanyaVruShan...Rhythsy...MirageSwaron-bitz-_bellaSwan_AdorableTroubleDaShInG_DeViLtaniya_dostiibasket_101manasie23HPHolic-3-Antu-_-Aslan-BeulaSwaRonnish22HR-DMG4lifeDeath_Memoriespratik54000Snoweynj_SRKholicsadafarsha-TanHaVruShan-blue_anThe007ShivaniABBY92lovely7010epiphany.Suku_SwaRon---Priya---...Natasha...shaani2209marauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon OS: It's too late to apologize" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratik54000

IF-Rockerz

pratik54000

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
wow beautiful...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_Tom

kimshu

kimshu

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
awesome os sharon at last facing her feeling
thanks for the pm 

Sawyer_Tom

shweta211

Groupbie

shweta211

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Oh, I absolutely love you for this! Her emotions, the turmoil, fear..all in open, dhe was facing herself. I love how its dance which connects her to herself, and Swayam. It's not maybe just his love for her she runs away from, it's also what she feels in return. Amazing one. :)

Sawyer_Tom

Gaveshni

Groupbie

Gaveshni

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged

yay!! first one to comment ! good job on sharon's thought process about swayamStar

Sawyer_Tom

shaani2209

IF-Sizzlerz

shaani2209

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
AwesomeClap loved the way u gave the song connection to the story  :)

Sawyer_Tom

gargicool

Groupbie

gargicool

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
 This is jus awesum!!!Clap Loved the way you potrayed Sharon's emotional turmoil, her indecision and then regret [I hope it was regret]D'oh

You know, I think - According to the promo, Sharon goes to Swayam's place (or aleas I thot it's his place) so the confesson will be after the charity event cuz i dun think Swayam wud leave the Charity Event in between and go home, it's totally NOT him!!
So from the Sneak-Peaks that we've got from the promos of the Charity Event, there are many performances so I guess the confession will be next week...

What do you think???

P.S - I so hope it's this week!!!

Edited by gargicool - 29 March 2013 at 2:22am

Sawyer_Tom

surbhi_d3

IF-Dazzler

surbhi_d3

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Nidhi, this was beautiful.
I loved the title and the way you portrayed Sharon who was trying to justify her actions but at the same time feeling guilty for hurting the person who loved her unconditionally and even after being hurt by her numerous times, even after feeling vulnerable, he still put her comfort first. This was undoubtedly the best OS on SwaRon. Very touching. 

thanks for the pm
do write more on SwaRon

Edited by surbhi_d3 - 05 June 2012 at 4:43am

Sawyer_Tom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top