Phir Subah Hogi

PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 37

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks you!!! Thanks you!!! Thanks you!!!

I am blind.  I thought that was a celebration thread.   I was dieing to know what happened today. 

<3 <3

shelly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner (Page 8)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Putija, have been wanting to post on this thread of yours! Great you started it. Haven't read other posts but I dont think I will repeat it coz it has to do with dhanuma from today's epi..

Well, here's the point. We know that when some crucial and captivating or interesting scenes appear, somebody or the other interrupts and supposedly CVs have their own logic behind it to mess it up, right? That said, what in god's name is their motive in showing Dhanuma iss tarah chori chhupe during rain romantic scene, when rest of the family is already aware of love btw SugVi!

I'm lost here. Is there someone she's going to instigate or put fuel on fire? And what is her role/character other than a daima-type for this thakur khandan? And why there's always anger/irritation/hatred in her eyes for bednis? Am I missing something? What's her connection if any with bednis? She may have been an employee, a midwife, for many years, ever since everyone was pretty young. So practically raised them (like daima and Dev in CB2). So other than that, what can she spoil or create havoc or obstacles in TVS' plans for marriage? Is she going to bhadkao big sis even though the brother has already warned her in no uncertain terms to ever disrespect HIS LOVE SUGNI ?

Of course, the only other so-called logic is CVs had to create a disturbance to avoid Vik from kissing Sug, which is commonly done even in the Bollywood movies with some exceptions like Jab We met, Raja Hindustani and very few others.

Any POV's?!

Just my 5c !! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyPutijaChalhovromancefan-Srushti-

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Why is all so fascinated with Bums being back with his truckLOL

I hope madame Jiji take heed to TVS warning or be prepare to face his wrath. Vik was right when he told that thakur you can't afford to make me your enemy cause even I was afraid felt like he was talking to me. LOL

Sugni I felt your pain all people see is bedni but not a girl who wants to be with the man she loves. Sugni am going to hit you in the back of the head if you don't stop sharing everything with your GFN family.

Adi no one care what you think of Sugni and your talk about something missing you're right is called expression

Rain scene Ooo Mee Gee Blushing director did a fab job there. I love when Sugni said she can't think straight when she's with him LOL

the scene was very well written and Varun and Gulki did complete justice with that scene.

Somebody please sent that maid on a long pilgrimage, meddling in her employer business like she's in charge of him.

Sugni family those fools never disappoint with there greed for money that Humkum and his jaws of a wife.

Gulabiya thank you for finally opening your eyes and see your daughter is in love at the most important phase in her life and how hurt she is that the person she values most in life isn't supporting her but was more concern about being right.

Gulabiya was wrong in so many ways too cause she also don't know anything at all. I don't blame her for being close minded look and at the men she has for example. Dead

Ok cv since you listen and brought back Bums, please make happy and give a face off with TJ & TVS LOL

Edited by pyar-ishk - 26 June 2012 at 6:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyPutijaChalhovromancefanlidvin-Srushti--rupa-

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Putija, have been wanting to post on this thread of yours! Great you started it. Haven't read other posts but I dont think I will repeat it coz it has to do with dhanuma from today's epi..

Thanks Shrel Dhanuma is going overboard dont know what control she has it has not been revealed in the story so far with her big disapproving face and expressions but does seem to have some hold

Well, here's the point. We know that when some crucial and captivating or interesting scenes appear, somebody or the other interrupts and supposedly CVs have their own logic behind it to mess it up, right? That said, what in god's name is their motive in showing Dhanuma iss tarah chori chhupe during rain romantic scene, when rest of the family is already aware of love btw SugVi!
Some one is always interfereing whether Dhanuma or villagers or family members

I'm lost here. Is there someone she's going to instigate or put fuel on fire? And what is her role/character other than a daima-type for this thakur khandan? And why there's always anger/irritation/hatred in her eyes for bednis? Am I missing something? What's her connection if any with bednis? She may have been an employee, a midwife, for many years, ever since everyone was pretty young. So practically raised them (like daima and Dev in CB2). So other than that, what can she spoil or create havoc or obstacles in TVS' plans for marriage? Is she going to bhadkao big sis even though the brother has already warned her in no uncertain terms to ever disrespect HIS LOVE SUGNI ?
Lets see maybe she liked TVS wife so is antoganist maybe hates Bednis Ouch the story has to progress

Of course, the only other so-called logic is CVs had to create a disturbance to avoid Vik from kissing Sug, which is commonly done even in the Bollywood movies with some exceptions like Jab We met, Raja Hindustani and very few others.
LOLLOL 
Any POV's?!

Just my 5c !! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanradev24pyar-ishk

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Why is all so fascinated with Bums being back with his truck LOL
He does have a negative and simmering presence the way he keeps eying GulabiyaWinkLOL
LOL
I hope madame Jiji take heed to TVS warning or be prepare to face his wrath. Vik was right when he told that thakur you can't afford to make your enemy cause even I was afraid felt like he was talking to me. LOL
TVS will be a dangerous enemyConfused

Sugni I felt your pain all people see is bedni but not a girl who wants to be with the man she loves. Sugni am going to hit you in the back of the head if you don't stop sharing everything with your GFN family.

Adi no one care what you think of Sugni and your talk about something missing you're right is called expression

Rain scene Ooo Mee Gee Blushing director did a fab job there. I love when Sugni said she can't think straight when she's with him LOL

the scene was very well written and Varun and Gulki did complete justice with that scene.
Very well done in terms of dialogue and acting picturisation was laughing as it was Sugni who proposed asking VS twice whether he will marry her

Somebody please sent that maid on a long pilgrimage, meddling in her employer business like she's in charge of him.

Good idea no more kabab me haddiLOL

Sugni family those fools never disappoint with there greed for money that Humkum and his jaws of a wife.

Gulabiya thank you for finally opening your eyes and see your daughter is in love at the most important phase in her life and how hurt she is that the person she values most in life isn't supporting her but was more concern about being right.

Gulabiya was wrong in so many ways too cause she also don't know anything at all. I don't blame her for being close minded look and at the men she has for example. Dead

Lets see what happens a mother will want the best for her daughter and she is afraid that VS will not marry her

Ok cv since you listen and brought back Bums, please make happy and  give a face off with TJ & TVS LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanpyar-ishk

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

I was giggling in the kiss scene as in my mind I was thinking of their behind the scene song ek garam chai ki pyali hoLOLWink

Very good episode and another dialogue SE made me think what I posted sometime back something is not right.LOL chalhov...Have not seen the epi...but read that he said something is missing...and boss can you guess the first retort that entered my headWinkLOL

The fight of love has started and both TVS and Sugni are fighting for it in their respective familiesSmile and then the society comes Ah So Lady Gaga has gone with the wind from my hate list and Hukki and Kukki and Mukkki (Hukum, Katari and MamiDead) are back...they dont want a marriage but a Sardhakai????????? how about doing a SarKATAI of yourselfAngryAngryAngry

Oh good Bums is back with his Rai and truck may he read we viewers were missing himLOL he is back?? OMG ...Likarsh must be on the seventh  moon..Likarsh where are you??
@ Rani...he does hold a special place along with his truckWinkLOL

I have posted this in WU also

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyPutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Adi no one care what you think of Sugni and your talk about something missing you're right is called expression HAHAHAAH Rani...SAme pinch same pinch and same pinch!! I thougth the same!!!

Sugni family those fools never disappoint with there greed for money that Humkum and his jaws of a wife.  Hukki ad Kukki busy playing cards!!! Ever wonder of working your no good bones yourself??Angry

Ok cv since you listen and brought back Bums, please make happy and give a face off with TJ & TVS LOL
this is sheer blackmailing RaniLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i just wonder..in  Bedni caste there is no marriage system? why grown up women should have sardhakayi instead legal marriage? if is like that who has permission to get married ?even in low caste women can get married and have family ..why not this bedni caste? wonder  how come hukum nikamma 's get married?ConfusedLOL and his other buddhu bro has wife too..Confusedbeside  why those spineless dumb men are sitting at home and dominating or i must say waiting for to women go outside and work? not even work ..just sold herself..Ouch but  men?what they do? doozzing,and sleeping ?LOL still this kind of system exists?D'oh
.. there is no law in that area or part  of the country? really it is sad..pathetic..

Edited by kinara17 - 26 June 2012 at 9:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyPutijaChalhovromancefan-Azy-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.