Phir Subah Hogi

PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 37

Page 1 Page 36
Page   of 37

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
 chal !  what dialogue V made, about which u all talking and praised, what he said exactly ? please tell me...   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner (Page 37)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
The one he asks Sugni when she shoots him and says he is an obsessive lover and he asks her whether it was so when he was saving and sending food for the family when no one in the village were talking or when he saved her 1st time from the thakurs and sardhakayi or when he took all of them home... Wink  that dialogue was from the questions all of us were asking in the forum posts liked that very much

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12seemasrIstilacroziaxxJulieDVinnie79komal07KhatamKahani

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I love those dialogues..Only Vikram gets decent , logical lines for him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoykomal07JulieD

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i want to know who's currently writing this show in fact i wanna know the names of writer,creative head and director. Please anyone who can read hindi get the info from creditsHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86

ramonam

ramonam

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I have seen lots of negative input about the show and its characters on the forum recently.
However, I am quite enjoying the show. I think the storyline is quite interesting at the present time.
Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion.

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
every thing has to be limit ..now vicky babus character beyond the limit ..sorry to say this .Angry.i understand his love for sugni ..but why this pathetic way he has to express?..  vicky babus indecent proposal makes me disrespect him more..Dead he never loved her for sure ...pyaar sirf paane ke matlub nahi hota hai khona bhi ..vicky babu aap zara dhyaan se sikho yieh kahawat..hosh mai aao ..LOL
according to me adi and sugni should move from this paagal khana ..but hey..sugni the 2nd Theresa will never let him do that..Disapprove

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
TVS the character we were introduced to was strong who would never resort to this but would have walked away no matter what the personal cost.

Unfortunately the writers have decided to rewrite his character from being strong principle person to a man who has lost perspective and is on a destructive path because they think that is entertaining - I am not sure who finds this entertaining.Confused

Adi and Sugni should never have married as there was no reason what so ever. And if they did they should have gone as far away as possible from the rest of the family but again the writers think its entertaining to make a man watch his nephew and the love of his life have a relationship infront of him in his house - Again I am not sure who finds this entertaining.Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vihi9272croziaxxVinnie79komal07JulieD

Rozy_02

Rozy_02

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
sorry to say but this show is getting silly. No offense please. I just mean that this show started off so well.sugni and tvs perfect romance became a disaster

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.