Phir Subah Hogi

PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 37

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

I have no idea who the earlier director was/is
But you know the story writer, CV team are all women...

Don't tell me?????// Seriously????????/
Damn it!!! I used to think women can write,think and execute better than men. And i have witnessed it many times. Are they all teenager's or what?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner (Page 34)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
The female writers of PSH probably read too many Mills and Boon romance novelsLOL. A guy falling for his mistress that sort of stuff only occurs in Mills and Boon novels not in reality. PSH a show based on reality supposed to be more realistic than that.If they  show this in PSH then I will beAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoykomal07KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia211092

The female writers of PSH probably read too many Mills and Boon romance novelsLOL. A guy falling for his mistress that sort of stuff only occurs in Mills and Boon novels not in reality. PSH a show based on reality supposed to be more realistic than that.If they  show this in PSH then I will beAngry

ROFL
This post is made of AWESOME.  

ocendejoyForeverSHINee

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
@ Anastasia211092
Well i totally agreed on this. These writers and cvz 're definitely living in their fairytale dreamland.It's a length of immature writing,I'm still in a shock this kind of cheap and disgusting stuff is coming from women not men.I thought female writers can relate with their female character's emotions more than males.They 're hell bent on degrading womanhood in this show.Angry
They have already trashed all female characters.Angry

Edited by komal07 - 29 August 2012 at 11:00pm

ocendejoyForeverSHINee

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
They think most of the viewers are women WinkLOL and write anything as they will watch an looking at the TRPsConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunram

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
U'r right chalhov, But Mostly they gained TRP's from house wives, I wonder if house wives really like this kind of stuff?Confused

ocendejoyPutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I DONT THINK SO BUT DRAMA AND MELODRMA .
Which sane girl will behave like Sugni incase of heart break and G goes on and on harping the same thing lol since they are Bednis so probably they think in that wayWinkLOL harming themseles and their children. G is still going in that route and dreaming all sorts of things about TVSShockedConfused probabaly as that is the only life known to her.

Edited by chalhov - 30 August 2012 at 4:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyForeverSHINeekomal07nancy1996

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Chalhov i just read the interview of PSH director which he gave to Rangmunch. He is clearly stated that vikram is going to change his colors and then sugni will get to know what she thinks about luv is all rubbish and one day after betrayal she will find her dream man.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovnancy1996Vinnie79ForeverSHINee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.