Phir Subah Hogi

PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 37

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hi Naresh how are you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner (Page 32)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I'm a bit confused regarding this promo .. here they showed reva screaming to shut off the light ... but in recent epiz we can clearly see her roaming around in the day light .. Wot shud we consider this? .. just a blooper? or cvz have forgotten abt tht while they 're so bzy inventing brand new aditya ...Confused

Edited by komal07 - 10 August 2012 at 5:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
There are many such anomalies in tracks characters so much has changedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Bt i want cvz to make sum points clear ... 1st Reva'z disease, 2nd where the hell she lived for whole yr ... y didn't she call her saahib? .. if she can cum to haveli by her own then y she waited for a yr to cum back? ... 4th wherez her family? ... they dun want to meet their daughter after one big yr of separation? .. 5th y amu is insecure with vikram? i mean is there anything she knwz abt adi which we ;re unaware? ..Tongue ... she shud be insecure with a grl nt viky ..LOL anyway ... 6th big ques .. did they chng actor or character? ... frm where they invented this new adi? ... where was he frm last 4 mnths ? its like we hv 2 adi'z on this show.. 1st one is on vacations i guess so rightnw we re dealing with 2nd one ...cvz im seriously saying this ,one adi was more than enough .. btw i suggest him to do gargles on daily basis

Edited by komal07 - 10 August 2012 at 7:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovcroziaxxForeverSHINee

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
The new adi is so different from the original one that viewers are confused.The character has completely changed Saru Thakur is no longer Saru Thakur. I don't know how to describe this one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyPutijaChalhov

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia211092

The new adi is so different from the original one that viewers are confused.The character has completely changed Saru Thakur is no longer Saru Thakur. I don't know how to describe this one.

Well we can describe him as Mute Thakur ... lol ... its so so painful to hear him .. Ouch

PutijaChalhovForeverSHINee

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hope CVs answer all questions?????????? and solve the whole mess otherwise somethings we cant make head or taleWinkLOL
LOL

croziaxxkomal07

toxiclycute

Groupbie

toxiclycute

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I love the new adi and I hope for Adi and Sugni's jodi :)

nariyPutijaChalhov

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.