Phir Subah Hogi

PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 37

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
dhamakedar 2day episode... love PSH...Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner (Page 30)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

I think Kinarathat will also be done and he did not know she was alive till recently all y sympathies for TVS and ADIAngry he may be right but his way is wrong leaving a very bitter taste.Confused That person is good for no one 
Putija..in this kind of circumstances ppl can do like things what Adi is doing...it is very natural..in human nature...as he respects viky babu like his father..always toh pehla shock toh is tarah hi ka hogi na...and while chess playing he even asked him..but do u remember what V babus reply? ..
come on..girl..its not who is right or wrong ..it is question of love and truth..
But y am ithinking adi will end up with su ..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinara17

Originally posted by chalhov

I think Kinarathat will also be done and he did not know she was alive till recently all y sympathies for TVS and ADIAngry he may be right but his way is wrong leaving a very bitter taste.Confused That person is good for no one 
Putija..in this kind of circumstances ppl can do like things what Adi is doing...it is very natural..in human nature...as he respects viky babu like his father..always toh pehla shock toh is tarah hi ka hogi na...and while chess playing he even asked him..but do u remember what V babus reply? ..
come on..girl..its not who is right or wrong ..it is question of love and truth..
But y am ithinking adi will end up with su ..Wink

Well still my sympathies with VS and not AS such a big judge what he will do to his childhood girlfriend and fiance Amu his character did not appeal me till now what a way to ask as if he is cross examining an accused did not like that scene as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyKhatamKahani

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
it is a sardhakayi whatever viky was doing but legal way..
so lets see ahead..chalhov  i have feelings for vbabu but when men lie then definitely little bit untruthful to me..this is my POV..

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
TVS and his lying more a victim of circumstances my POV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoykinara17

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
..Chalo game is over ..
viky babu has done a good job..bring his wife along with him to tell the truth...Clap  yieh huyi na baat..Clap
arre pyaar kiya hai toh darrna kiya by GOD..ROFL
@ chalhov yea u r rite..

Edited by kinara17 - 06 August 2012 at 11:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunramPutijaChalhovKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

-Azy-

IF-Rockerz

-Azy-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
No one at the discussion? 

PutijaChalhov

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i dont know u guys have watched today's episode or not..but just finish watching..nice and clean ..
whatever su said about love same words i have been trying to say all this time in this corner...that truth and bharosa is the main root in love ..
Yes agree viky babu has loved su from his bottom of his heart but it was mix with dirt (no truth)so whatever it has happened he deserves it...
but let c what is ahead..this ulti sidhi love kahani ..mai..but in the mean time let me sing ..
its twist and twist and twist ...twist..LOL
but the precap is mind blowing ...
i would say to ma and beti LOL

Edited by kinara17 - 07 August 2012 at 11:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunramPutijaChalhovForeverSHINee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.