Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
They probably replaced Anuj because they wanted to make Adi more acceptable to the audience and get more Adi-Sugni fans. How pathetic🤢
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Someone who can read Hindi, please check the credits and tell me who the director is now.
daffodil81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Someone who can read Hindi, please check the credits and tell me who the director is now.

Director-  Lalit Mohan
Creative supervision - Monical Ranadiv & Isha Sharma

KhatamKahani thumbnail
There you go. I've been wondering for a while, but figured someone would post if Waseem Sabeer was no longer the director.  I wonder if the change happened along with the writer change, or soon after.

Thanks Aarathi.

Wait. Lalit Mohan. The dude that left IPKKND, and the fans wish he were still there?

Damn.  Damn.  
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
daffodil81 thumbnail
I have no idea who the earlier director was/is
But you know the story writer, CV team are all women...

KhatamKahani thumbnail
The director who started out was Waseem Sabeer. A great director, as you can see from some of the sequences and shots early on. Virkam's 'daydream' of Sugni dancing in the rain--with O re Piya--that's kudos to Waseem Sabeer.  And there were a few posts praising his direction for that sequence.

When the show started, one of the things we would say is, as long as he's there you know the story is on track. If he's gone then that means he left, and there is a reason for his leaving--that the show's probably gone off track.

I knew the story writer was a woman. I didn't know all the CV team were women. I...don't...know...what...to...even...say.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: likarsh

The director who started out was Waseem Sabeer. A great director, as you can see from some of the sequences and shots early on. Virkam's 'daydream' of Sugni dancing in the rain--with O re Piya--that's kudos to Waseem Sabeer.  And there were a few posts praising his direction for that sequence.

When the show started, one of the things we would say is, as long as he's there you know the story is on track. If he's gone then that means he left, and there is a reason for his leaving--that the show's probably gone off track.

I knew the story writer was a woman. I didn't know all the CV team were women. I...don't...know...what...to...even...say.

The Creative  director is PUJA Seth Hingorani
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash_arti

I have no idea who the earlier director was/is
But you know the story writer, CV team are all women...

Don't tell me?????// Seriously????????/
Damn it!!! I used to think women can write,think and execute better than men. And i have witnessed it many times. Are they all teenager's or what?
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The female writers of PSH probably read too many Mills and Boon romance novels😆. A guy falling for his mistress that sort of stuff only occurs in Mills and Boon novels not in reality. PSH a show based on reality supposed to be more realistic than that.If they  show this in PSH then I will be😡
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: anastasia211092

The female writers of PSH probably read too many Mills and Boon romance novels😆. A guy falling for his mistress that sort of stuff only occurs in Mills and Boon novels not in reality. PSH a show based on reality supposed to be more realistic than that.If they  show this in PSH then I will be😡

🤣
This post is made of AWESOME.