Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

I'm very proud of Aamir: Raj Zutshi

Purva Desai, TNN | Jun 5, 2012, 02.00PM IST
I'm very proud of Aamir: Raj Zutshi
Raj Zutshihref="http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/events/mumbai/launch-madhubala--show/Rakhi-Vijan/articleshow/13381783.cms" target="_blank">More Pics
Raj Zutshi's very impressed with actor and friend Aamir Khan for what he's doing on his TV show, Satyamev Jayate

Zutshi who has worked with Aamir in films likeQayamat Se Qayamat Tak and Lagaan lauds the star for understanding his social responsibility so well. Says Raj, "I'm very proud of Aamir because as an actor, his social awareness and responsibility is of a very high order".

Co-incidentally, Zutshi marks his comeback to television after a 15 year hiatus and friend Aamir Khan makes his TV debut with Satyamev Jayate. However, good friend Zutshi has not had an opportunity to watch Satyamev Jayate, "Aamir will be angry to know that I have not been able to watch Satyamev Jayate because of my busy shooting schedules. However, I did manage to watch 5-7 minutes of one episode and I think he's doing a fantastic job."

Raj Zutshi also adds that he would love to do a non-fiction show on television where he can reach out to the people of the country and connect to the masses. On that note, it will be interesting to see both Raj Zutshi and Aamir Khan together on a show like Satyamev Jayate!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rania786nai1311_yspsree.maneetRaDMG25sonia_koolkhanmanidGame_Changer-DamnedDrooler-ankita24-WhiteGirl-rs12345Neelambari..harshdbanji-mira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Proud of Aamir Khan - Raj aka Ballu" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Game_Changer

IF-Sizzlerz

Game_Changer

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Tfs Tanu !!
Agree wid RZ !! Aamir is doin fab job !!!

bulls-eye

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
both are friends? we have to agree our ballu is a great actor... just like aamir... no wonder he has a hair like aamir in mangal pande LOL  feeling good to read about him. thanks for the artical ... 

sonia_koolkhan

IF-Rockerz

sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Tfs Tanu !!

Anu_R

IF-Dazzler

Anu_R

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
TFS

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
tfsSmile

RaDMG25

IF-Rockerz

RaDMG25

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Proud too of Aamir khan nice article thanks tanu ;)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.