Other Shows

TV Gupshup

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Spotted again!

</>

Our photographer couldn't help spotting Rohit Roy and Shweta Salve getting really close to each other! The duo, paired against each other in Zee's Sarrkkar was spotted standing very close to each other on the sets and also at the press conference. How could one resist zooming in on what was happening (note Shweta's shoulder in the pic)! Should Manasi Joshi Roy watch out?!?!

Pic and input by Vicky Ahuja

Annu loves to deliver!

http://www.indiantelevision.com/tellychakkar/y2k5/april/22ap r/gupshup.phpAnnu Kapoor, the host of Zee's musical show Sansui Antakshari is a hit with the audience. But did you know that he is a hit with people on the sets too? Well, not many know that Annu Kapoor does more than just hosting the show. He enjoys sharing his views on issues in the world with the crew of Antakshari and he speaks with as much conviction and energy as can be seen on screen. An insider says it's his routine to share his thoughts with the crew around. Hmn, he loves to deliver sermons!

Gauhar's act

Glamour gal Gauhar is multi tasking. An international model, she hosts shows on TV and will now be playing the lead in Paritosh Painter's play Kya Karein Control Nahi Hota. "I am doing theatre to brush up my acting skills," she says. We didn't know she knew acting! Marked to make her first performance on 15 May, this is her first attempt at professional theatre.

Contributed by
Sapana Patil

Amrita Singh's tryst with television

Amrita Singh of Kaavyanjali she had done a serial Aasman Se aagey years back which was produced by Viveck Vaswani and was based on the famous novel Fountainheadby Ayn Rand. Not many are aware that she was paired opposite Anuj Saxena the eternal "Abhay Kapoor" of Kkusum in that serial.

Ronit "Mihir" Bose Roy's can cook

Ronit Bose Roy, our mihir Virani of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi is a very good cook in real life. " I don't have the need to cook now but I am a very good cook. I have tried almost every cuisine. I cook very good Rajma, Paneer Chilli, pula and Dahibada. I used to make kofte of almost anything" says Ronit. He further adds "I used to cook out of necessity as well as curiosity. Very few people are aware that I have done Applied Catering & Nutrition technology management from MSU (Maharaja Sayaji Rao University), Baroda and started my career as a dishwasher in a hotel".

Contributed by Prashant Golecha

http://www.indiantelevision.com/tellychakkar/y2k5/april/22ap r/gupshup.php
Edited by jem1299 - 19 years ago