Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

isnt krish acting childish??

AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys, its my first post on this forum.

I watched the first few epis of BHBK and I found Krish and poulomi really adorable. but what I am not liking is Krish's childish behavior. I mean he knows that poulomi loves him, but he isnt sure if he loves her or not. thats okay. but now here when his marriage talk is going on he didnt tell anything about her relationship and confusion about poulomi. and for a man of his age, his behavior doesnt suit verywell in my pov.
and he even got engaged to poulomi without knowing his true feelings? I am not really getting it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakha-guddi thumbnail
hmm...according to me
He is a fun-loving guy
he doesn't know the importance of love as he hasn't fallen in love
just to make polo(I call poulomi by this name 😆 ) happy he is doing all this
let Rajni come and you'll c how he'll change 😉
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love is complicated!!!
To love somebody & to be in love with somebody, are two different things!!😉

In Krish's case, he loves Paulomi in his way, but he is not in love with Paulomi!!  And this has nothing to do with his age...

This is of course my pov...😊
Edited by Praves - 11 years ago
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Originally posted by: --asmita--

hmm...according to me

</div><div>He is a fun-loving guy
he doesn't know the importance of love as he hasn't fallen in love
just to make polo(I call poulomi by this name 😆 ) happy he is doing all this
let Rajni come and you'll c how he'll change 😉

Hmmm...okay I can kinda agree that he doesnt know the importance of love as he hasnt fallen in love, but what about commitment? he got engaged just to make polo( sounds sweet to me 😳 ) happy! No, I cant digest this. And despite liking the show and the leads, I just cant get over my disappointment about Krish.

waiting for ur last line. hopefully. But Im liking Krish-polo jodi so much that cant imagine about Krish-Rajni till now though I know that they r the main leads. Hopefully my mind will change with the progress of the story.

Thnks for responding dear.
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Praves

Love is complicated!!!

</div>

To love somebody & to be in love with somebody, are two different things!!😉
<div>

In Krish's case, he loves Paulomi in his way, but he is not in love with Paulomi!! And this has nothing to do with his age...

This is of course my pov...😊

well, do wanna say he loves her as a friend!? guess so. There is no prob to love ur friend, but getting engaged to her without even falling in love wid her and knowing that she loves him, its too immature. and its sad for his family too.

and yeah, thats my pov only. 😉
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think its childish to say I dont understand love but i know i dont like to see you hurt

i prefer that to him pretending to be in love with poloumi and professing some feelings of love for her before turning around and saying no i dont love you...

yh its not gr8 that poloumi will be heart broken when krish does fall in love but i hope they will show it delicately and not abruptly
ramp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
chracter of krish is inspired by character of shahrukh khan character rahul of kutch kutch hota hai.i think story will go in same way with few episode.only thing kajol was not confessing her love to rahul.here krish is making an engagement for paulomi happinesss only. 
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Originally posted by: fj08

i dont think its childish to say I dont understand love but i know i dont like to see you hurt

ofcourse not. but getting commted to her without knowing his own feelings,thats what I called childish. hope u got my point.

i prefer that to him pretending to be in love with poloumi and professing some feelings of love for her before turning around and saying no i dont love you...

yh its not gr8 that poloumi will be heart broken when krish does fall in love but i hope they will show it delicately and not abruptly

I really hope u r right in this. 😊
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramp

chracter of krish is inspired by character of shahrukh khan character rahul of kutch kutch hota hai.i think story will go in same way with few episode.only thing kajol was not confessing her love to rahul.
Thats the main prob here. now he knows about her feelings and proceed wid this without knowing his own feelings. Its sad both for Paulomi, his family and ultimately to himself too.

here krish is making an engagement for paulomi happinesss only.

But this will lead to her heart-breakung only.
patakha-guddi thumbnail
Originally posted by: AR-ARHI_naila

Hmmm...okay I can kinda agree that he doesnt know the importance of love as he hasnt fallen in love, but what about commitment? he got engaged just to make polo( sounds sweet to me 😳 ) happy! No, I cant digest this. And despite liking the show and the leads, I just cant get over my disappointment about Krish.

waiting for ur last line. hopefully. But Im liking Krish-polo jodi so much that cant imagine about Krish-Rajni till now though I know that they r the main leads. Hopefully my mind will change with the progress of the story.

Thnks for responding dear.

@Bold-yeah at this point he is acting a lil kiddishly
but lets c how they develop the character of krish
for him polo is just his frnd and no more than that so maybe to make her happy and believing her he is doing all this ðŸ˜Š
btw thnx for liking the name polo ðŸ˜›