Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AR-ARHI_naila

IF-Dazzler

AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
hi guys, its my first post on this forum.

I watched the first few epis of BHBK and I found Krish and poulomi really adorable. but what I am not liking is Krish's childish behavior. I mean he knows that poulomi loves him, but he isnt sure if he loves her or not. thats okay. but now here when his marriage talk is going on he didnt tell anything about her relationship and confusion about poulomi. and for a man of his age, his behavior doesnt suit verywell in my pov.
and he even got engaged to poulomi without knowing his true feelings? I am not really getting it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siya803

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "isnt krish acting childish??" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patakha-guddi

IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
hmm...according to me
He is a fun-loving guy
he doesn't know the importance of love as he hasn't fallen in love
just to make polo(I call poulomi by this name LOL ) happy he is doing all this
let Rajni come and you'll c how he'll change Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rampPraves..PlayfulKiss..siya803AR-ARHI_nailaFearless_Lover

Praves

Praves

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Love is complicated!!!
To love somebody & to be in love with somebody, are two different things!!Wink

In Krish's case, he loves Paulomi in his way, but he is not in love with Paulomi!!  And this has nothing to do with his age...

This is of course my pov...Smile

Edited by Praves - 05 June 2012 at 5:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rampsiya803..PlayfulKiss..AR-ARHI_naila

AR-ARHI_naila

IF-Dazzler

AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --asmita--

hmm...according to me
</div><div>He is a fun-loving guy
he doesn't know the importance of love as he hasn't fallen in love
just to make polo(I call poulomi by this name LOL ) happy he is doing all this
let Rajni come and you'll c how he'll change Wink

Hmmm...okay I can kinda agree that he doesnt know the importance of love as he hasnt fallen in love, but what about commitment? he got engaged just to make polo( sounds sweet to me Embarrassed ) happy! No, I cant digest this. And despite liking the show and the leads, I just cant get over my disappointment about Krish.

waiting for ur last line. hopefully. But Im liking Krish-polo jodi so much that cant imagine about Krish-Rajni till now though I know that they r the main leads. Hopefully my mind will change with the progress of the story.

Thnks for responding dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siya803patakha-guddi

AR-ARHI_naila

IF-Dazzler

AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Love is complicated!!!
</div>

To love somebody & to be in love with somebody, are two different things!!Wink
<div>

In Krish's case, he loves Paulomi in his way, but he is not in love with Paulomi!! And this has nothing to do with his age...

This is of course my pov...Smile

well, do wanna say he loves her as a friend!? guess so. There is no prob to love ur friend, but getting engaged to her without even falling in love wid her and knowing that she loves him, its too immature. and its sad for his family too.

and yeah, thats my pov only. Wink

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
i dont think its childish to say I dont understand love but i know i dont like to see you hurt

i prefer that to him pretending to be in love with poloumi and professing some feelings of love for her before turning around and saying no i dont love you...

yh its not gr8 that poloumi will be heart broken when krish does fall in love but i hope they will show it delicately and not abruptly

siya803AR-ARHI_naila

ramp

Groupbie

ramp

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
chracter of krish is inspired by character of shahrukh khan character rahul of kutch kutch hota hai.i think story will go in same way with few episode.only thing kajol was not confessing her love to rahul.here krish is making an engagement for paulomi happinesss only. 

siya803AR-ARHI_naila

AR-ARHI_naila

IF-Dazzler

AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

i dont think its childish to say I dont understand love but i know i dont like to see you hurt

ofcourse not. but getting commted to her without knowing his own feelings,thats what I called childish. hope u got my point.

i prefer that to him pretending to be in love with poloumi and professing some feelings of love for her before turning around and saying no i dont love you...

yh its not gr8 that poloumi will be heart broken when krish does fall in love but i hope they will show it delicately and not abruptly

I really hope u r right in this. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.