•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Ok, guys, i know i don't post that many messages on this forum. I read Ronit's request that we should try to make this forum more interesting. Frankly, i am not really creative. But i thought i will try to do my bit.

Ok, I  think ekta has lost control of her own serial. I mean kzk nowadays is going all over the places. Why can't she stick to one problem? I mean, firs she brings up the Anu-Sneha relationship, then the whole Prem issue, then Kasak-Shravan love story, then again Sneha going to basu house and now Diya-Rahul?

The story does not flow at all. The characters try to encounter one problem, reach a dead end and move on to next thing.

Here are some examples:

1. First, Anu, Prerna, Bajaj look for Prem. they find him. then they realize that he is the wrong prem. they get him arrested and come back to Bombay. They just put the whole thing aside. I mean now that they have seen Komo they are more closer to finding out where real prem is. But they just forget about the whole thing.

2. Anu and Prerna tell Shravan and Kasak that they cannot get married. For two episode they wonder why they can't get married even when their parents know each other. But when Sneha tells Kasak that Anu and Prerna were married once upon a time, Kasak just gets shocked and then runs away with Shravan. She doesn't even try to find out the whole story. She doesn't even tell Shravan about it. I mean what kind of a person is she? If someone tells me that my mother was married to the person, whom i want to be my father-in-law, i would at least try to find out more about it. I will tell my boyfriend about it, too.

3. How did Mohini became Sneha's nani?

4. When Prerna and Komo give Shravan hints about his mother, why doesn't he ask Anu about it? I mean wouldn't you want to find out about your mom and dad, what they were like?

Ok, this is a long post. I guess i was in mood of writting today. I know i am trying to make sense out of something totally crazy, but do reply your opinions.

Edited by indogirl - 18 years ago
u do make sense... they shud try and find prem than juz sittin and fooling around

hi 😊

ur right abt  whole melodrama in KZK.And u know what they all have money and power but no brain.Kamo always make them fool because they don't use their brain like her not even 0%.

😃

I agree. It has gone haywire since the leap. It was ok before the leap- especially during the Bajaj's entry part, Bajaj-Prerna married life part and Bajaj-Prerna post-leap lovestory part.

Ekta is just annoying🤢 but it's mostly the creative teams fault since they come up with the story😡