Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

New Promo for Today

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Renu finds the Letter. She shows to Papaji. Renu looks suspicious. She seems to look towards Mohan thinking "megha ke liye kisne khat likha?", who looks sidewards to her with "Am I caught" wala look. FIL says Give me that Letter. 

Basically they are trying to scare us. But i'm sure they will think of that letter as Amar's. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 04 June 2012 at 8:27pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarkavitha_gurramanju_smlachuuhima_00123nbtgdshwmanupriya77pakshi--Minks---Swetha-madhubansenTeeyafatim30Dee_76SupanpreetGoodbyersk16Rehana86collingAdorableTroubleesteesitammaMR21Bharti_kshinusshanu4-Deb-PDD2508sumona28cuttieeNymeriaSilentsoulNeelimaSJ-krazyriya--Vrinda-...RamonaG....misty85--Udhay--anji-miramanesha76-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_AreYaar

estee IF-Rockerz
estee
estee

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
ooh, interesting.

i just finished writing that renu bhabhi was amazing in how well she can read megha.  i mean, just from watching megha's back while she was making that dark-anti-inflammatory-bitter-liquid-thing, renu bhabhi could figure that there was trouble brewing between mohan bhatnagar and his mrs. vyas.  how good is that.

and if she can read megha so well, then obviously she is going to be able to read mohan bhatnagar too.  in any case, young bhatnagar has a face that shows every single emotion. 

how did this guy get to be such a tough and good *-reporter might be the only unreal thing in this entire story.  LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anju_smpakshiDee_76madhubansenPDD2508misty85

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by estee

ooh, interesting.

i just finished writing that renu bhabhi was amazing in how well she can read megha.  i mean, just from watching megha's back while she was making that dark-anti-inflammatory-bitter-liquid-thing, renu bhabhi could figure that there was trouble brewing between mohan bhatnagar and his mrs. vyas.  how good is that.

and if she can read megha so well, then obviously she is going to be able to read mohan bhatnagar too.  in any case, young bhatnagar has a face that shows every single emotion. 

how did this guy get to be such a tough and good *-reporter might be the only unreal thing in this entire story.  LOL

Yes but this time she won't get it right. FIL will be blinded by Amar's diary. So she won't think too much about the letter 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakshiDee_76

estee IF-Rockerz
estee
estee

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
and btw, after watching the precap, here's what i thought:  that there will be some people who would think it's amar's letter and some would doubt it.

to support the doubters: the guy who hand-writes urdu poetry to his wife would print a letter to her??!?!  er... oh-kay.  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pakshimadhubansenDee_76swavai2misty85

estee IF-Rockerz
estee
estee

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Yes but this time she won't get it right. FIL will be blinded by Amar's diary. So she won't think too much about the letter 

oh ya, i agree that papaji (FIL, right?) will think it's amar's.  the mom will not care?  the kids won't think 'bout it at all.  but renu bhabhi (and 'cause of her, sanjay will suspect) will not be that easily fooled because she pays more attention to mohan's face and megha's face than ... well, just a little less than we the fans pay attention to them. LOL

jiji bua isn't technology aware. and in any case, she knows the whole truth -- this letter will hardly change anything in her mind. 

but seriously! what did mohan bhatnagar put down in that letter??!  i want to know!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pakshiDee_76madhubansenmisty85

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

and btw, after watching the precap, here's what i thought:  that there will be some people who would think it's amar's letter and some would doubt it.

to support the doubters: the guy who hand-writes urdu poetry to his wife would print a letter to her??!?!  er... oh-kay.  LOL

Itna nahi sochenge. Waise bhi paper kitna naya hoga. Yeh bhi toh ek point hai. But I can easily imagine FIL getting all teary eyed even just seeing the letter(it falls from Amar;s diary, mind you). Koi zyaada nahi sochega. 

Meine promise kiya hai MMT Thread me ki aisa nahi huva toh mein prediction karna hi band kardoongiLOL

You will know what Mohan has written today. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 04 June 2012 at 8:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pakshiDee_76madhubansenmisty85

estee IF-Rockerz
estee
estee

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Itna nahi sochenge. Waise bhi paper kitna naya hoga. Yeh bhi toh ek point hai. But I can easily imagine FIL getting all teary eyed even just seeing the letter(it falls from Amar;s diary, mind you). Koi zyaada nahi sochega. 

Meine promise kiya hai MMT Thread me ki aisa nahi huva toh mein prediction karna hi band kardoongiLOL

LOL  oh... kay.  

You will know what Mohan has written today. 

will not be able to see it till friday though.  Ouch

Edited by estee - 04 June 2012 at 8:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakshiDee_76

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

will not be able to see it till friday though.  Ouch

OMG! Same here. I too can't see from today. I'm going to my hometown today. So i can't see NBT from today. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 04 June 2012 at 8:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pakshiDee_76misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index