Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

z_dand

z_dand

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Link: https://picasaweb.google.com/102509549987440215002/SiddarthShukla

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3BarunFan92cimba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddarth Shukla Shirtless" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cimba

Goldie

cimba

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
i see the shirtless but what's with the undies???ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieNoOne120-SD-0

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cimba

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I really have to hand it to the CVs to see beyond his current portfolio and to visualize what he could be with the correct get-up and a good shave. good casting call Clap

In the CVs place, with this unimpressive range of photographs posted above, it is very difficult to 'see' shiv as the collector he is today.   Even after it was announced he was going to join the cast of balika vadhu, i did a google search for this person and all the photographs on the net were also equally unimpressive.   I dont know that after looking at all these photos it would have leaped to my mind to cast him for the role of the collector. I just couldnt "see" it.

Yet the way he has been cleaned up for this particular serial balika vadhu is very impressive and the way his looks have been groomed for him to play the smart suave collector is also very impressive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NoOne12

NoOne12

NoOne12

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

I really have to hand it to the CVs to see beyond his current portfolio and to visualize what he could be with the correct get-up and a good shave. good casting call Clap

In the CVs place, with this unimpressive range of photographs posted above, it is very difficult to 'see' shiv as the collector he is today.   Even after it was announced he was going to join the cast of balika vadhu, i did a google search for this person and all the photographs on the net were also equally unimpressive.   I dont know that after looking at all these photos it would have leaped to my mind to cast him for the role of the collector. I just couldnt "see" it.

Yet the way he has been cleaned up for this particular serial balika vadhu is very impressive and the way his looks have been groomed for him to play the smart suave collector is also very impressive.

Ya I agree with, although I did feel from one photo that he has officer like personality. he will handle the task well. But after watching BV, I am migthy impressed. He looks so good with proper hairstyle and shave. Big smile

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
yeah i felt he is more a model before but they have made him ,before that when pratyusha wasintroduce most critisized the choice than they made her well impressed and she was made o act as she was new

Luvchoc

Luvchoc

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Originally posted by cimba

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Shirtless and pant-less ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.