Good Site Speed = Spending More Time @ IF - Page 11

Poll

Do you think the site speed has improved ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: heart girl

Ya, just checked! It pops up the msgbox that the "email containing your pm has been sent" but i din't recieve any mail!πŸ˜’

Hi,

Just check your profile if it has the correct email address and also check the Spam Folder may be its there.

Cheers,
Vijay

heart girl thumbnail
well, something very important I wanyted to report!

I use mozilla firefox and when I click on log-out, it keeps on the changing the number in teh url..http://www.india-forums.com/?logout=595
Teh bold number keeps on changing but it doesnt really logs me out meaning the log-out button doesnt change to LOGIN! Although, it shows me offline after few minz! πŸ˜• (But its good for me coz i don have to log in again and agian haha!)

But logs you out when you update ur settings. Once you clik on update settings, everything gets updated but you have to login again!
heart girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vijay

Hi,

Just check your profile if it has the correct email address and also check the Spam Folder may be its there.

Cheers,
Vijay

Well, just chekced the junk mails, it was in there! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks! 😊 Edited by vijay - 17 years ago
heart girl thumbnail
one more thing, some people are not reciveing the pmz you send πŸ˜• my frend desi_chick05 tried to pm me two times and i dint get the pm! πŸ˜• Also, some pmz sent by me to one of my friends were not recieved!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜”

Also, why doesnt the edit or quote button work in a global announcement?

(sari baatien thodi thodi der mein yaad aa rahi hain πŸ˜† haha!)
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart girl

well, something very important I wanyted to report!

I use mozilla firefox and when I click on log-out, it keeps on the changing the number in teh url..http://www.india-forums.com/?logout=595
Teh bold number keeps on changing but it doesnt really logs me out meaning the log-out button doesnt change to LOGIN! Although, it shows me offline after few minz! πŸ˜• (But its good for me coz i don have to log in again and agian haha!)

But logs you out when you update ur settings. Once you clik on update settings, everything gets updated but you have to login again!

Hi,

I am working on this and will be correcting the problem soon.

Cheers,

Vijay

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well sumtyms i login aftr updating d profile bt whn go in sum forum n click on d topic it says login

it happens sumtyms
heart girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vijay

Hi,

I am working on this and will be correcting the problem soon.

Cheers,

Vijay

oh ok thanks!

BTW, you said HI so many times LOL! πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiyaaaaaaa, the search button is not working well either! i mean i tries to refresh the page a dozen times but still it does not work......please do something about this too........fanxxxxx πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
The speed is getting better but at peak times it can get annoying but yea overall getting much betterπŸ‘
an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The speed is getting better! πŸ‘ 😊 😊