Good Site Speed = Spending More Time @ IF - Page 3

Poll

Do you think the site speed has improved ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yes i think the speed is better today!! ๐Ÿ‘
Kiran. thumbnail
The speed is pretty good right now....lakin IF goes so slow in the afternoons (canada timings)....will check back in the afternoon๐Ÿ˜ณ.......Thanks Vijay๐Ÿ˜Š
ammmu thumbnail
It's running a lot better Vijay Ji, thanks so much for all your hard work! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Rads tum kya notice karte ho batana mujhe. Just now read you PM... You are just too much ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Vijay yes the speed is very good today now. But it can best known at night (India Times) when the traffic is the highest. Will post again then if there's any drastic change. But just now it's very very fast......

Bro abhi tak aapne mere question ka answer nahi diya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ. Arre really u made me so confused that I had to ask manjot di what did u mean but even she din't understand so I pmed u ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ. Was scared of pming a gm na๐Ÿ˜†

Actually the speed was very fast during the evening but the speed now is slow(not very slow) and even the QUOTE Button is not working ๐Ÿ˜ณ . I had to do so much mehnat by copy pasting๐Ÿ˜†(I am actually very lajee na๐Ÿ˜ณ). Is it due to I-F traffic that I-F is slow now??

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well ts much better....thnks vijay ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lil bit fast for me.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ..but chalega๐Ÿ˜›..thnx vijay๐Ÿ˜ƒ
advil thumbnail

Thanks Vijay for looking into the slow server problem.

It is faster than before.But for some reason it does not allow me to visit the sections.I get error messages.Is it only me or is there a problem??

Adi - Saregamapa section.

vijay thumbnail
Hi freinds,

Check the speed now?

Have rewritten the Anti-Spam, Smut-check and the PM checking functions.

Cheers,
Vijay
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi_0112

Thanks Vijay for looking into the slow server problem.

It is faster than before.But for some reason it does not allow me to visit the sections.I get error messages.Is it only me or is there a problem??

Adi - Saregamapa section.

Hi Adi,

Sorry was updating that page. Now it should be fine. Refresh the page and check it now ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers,

Vijay

ahtika thumbnail
The speed is slow during nite [here in Pakistan] i fink there is only difference of half hour in tymingz of Pakistan n India......