Good Site Speed = Spending More Time @ IF - Page 2

Poll Question :

Do you think the site speed has improved ?

Poll Choice
Yes! :c)
No! :c(
Don’t know (you are asking the wrong person)
Slow @ Peak hours
Login To Vote
Posted: 17 years ago
Vijay .. we are facing problems now .. can't go to any of the section pages ..

gives me this error

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0409'

Unterminated string constant

/forum_topics.asp, line 1149

If blnShowProcessTime Then Response.Write "<span class=""smText""><br /><br />" & strTxtThisPageWasGeneratedIn & " " & FormatNumber(Timer() - dblStartTime, 4) & " " & strTxtSeconds & "</span>
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -----------^
I meant I am facing that problem now ..
Thanks Vijay for the enhanced features.

Currently i am able to surf at great speeds but as you know the traffic is not there as US is hardly awake. The timing we need to check is when the shows are done in india and get updated and the US traffic keep pounding the site to read what happened in their favorite shows.

works like a ferrari in non peak hours n like a maruti during them.....

but kudos for the growth rate of if....

Thanx....Vj....4 enhacing da features.... 😛

Speed is fine now 😃 .....lets see wht happens...at nite wen.....abt gazillion members r online 😉 😆

Many mem's were very angry n givin....supari's to kidnap....uuu...Thank God...tht u posted dis announcement.... 😉 😆 .
Thanks a lot Vijay for enhancing the speed. Right now its very fast, but its real test will come after 10PM IST when members from bot India and USA are online in bulk quantities.
thanks vijay bhai ......its seems to be fast now ....thanks for taking care of this forum as your second family 😊

Cheers 😛
the speed today is much better then yesterday..... 😊
thanks for taking care of the prob 😛
i m not able to visit any section. It's giving some type of error anyways speed is good lets see what happens at night.😃Edited by rajeev_fan - 17 years ago

Oh my goddd!!!

Yesterday, i was going crazy, i thought it was my computer's fault... thank god it's ok now.... I noticed it.....very much

And also, i see that now we can upload images directly!!! I had messaged a GM about that, and I see that you'll look after problems even before they arise...

That feature will help a lot for siggy makers...

Thanx a lot!!! 😊

-Sam