Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shangolvamangol

Groupbie

shangolvamangol

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I think its time to see some serious romantic scenes bet Yash and Arti.We have been waiting and after weeks of drama(kidnapping,seperation and all of that crying and emotions) we deserve it.So if the creators hear me please lets have itWink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NDIVHADZOananya93Artemis_1122Pclvmr.jabalpurpadmavarns1970teju1816-Mrs.MasHGc-jasraj123gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "romantic scenes" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshithaaaaaaa

IF-Rockerz

harshithaaaaaaa

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
i think present track revolve around arti-yash and prasanth...hope truth is out and yash accept it in positive way...after that only we can expect romantic scene 

jasraj123

IF-Sizzlerz

jasraj123

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
CVS will show but slowly do not be sad
i like the pace it is going
because if they will show the romance faster then what will left to show.
there is alot to do before the actual romance
sorry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pclvmr.jabalpur-Mrs.MasHGc-Break.The.CodeLoveforlife

-Mrs.MasHGc-

IF-Dazzler

-Mrs.MasHGc-

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

CVS will show but slowly do not be sad
i like the pace it is going
because if they will show the romance faster then what will left to show.
there is alot to do before the actual romance
sorry

Well said ...
I agree with u...
but waiting for their love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pclvmr.jabalpur

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
They r not in love yet! How can we expect to get some serious romantic scenes between them? That will be totally out of character for both Yash and aarti. pls gv sm time, let them start realizing that they r attracted to each other, and then we can hv romantic scenes...rt now, aarti realized smthing but still she doesn't accept it, and Yash hasn't even realized anything. though he gets pulled towards her, he seems more interested in Ansh.LOL

Break.The.Code

Break.The.Code

IF-Dazzler

Break.The.Code

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

They r not in love yet! How can we expect to get some serious romantic scenes between them? That will be totally out of character for both Yash and aarti. pls gv sm time, let them start realizing that they r attracted to each other, and then we can hv romantic scenes...rt now, aarti realized smthing but still she doesn't accept it, and Yash hasn't even realized anything. though he gets pulled towards her, he seems more interested in Ansh.LOL
LOL agred RiaLOLBut when they fall in love nah, I am sure GurIka will burn the screensThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pclvmr.jabalpurLoveforlifeDMKJ_VB

Pclvmr.jabalpur

Goldie

Pclvmr.jabalpur

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
agree Wink

Break.The.Code

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SallyAmanda

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

LOL agred RiaLOLBut when they fall in love nah, I am sure GurIka will burn the screensThumbs Up

true Sally. but GurIka already burn the screens even though they r not in love, any frame with two of them together is sizzling, even if all they do is stand quietly! I am seeing this kind of chem after a long long time. The only other couple with this kind of chem were Hiten-Gauri in kutumb and kyunki.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Break.The.CodeLoveforlife

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.