didn't u all felt the pain

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

siddhsha

Groupbie

siddhsha

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
hey guys, this is my first post in this forum 
to all those people who said that they found it funny wen arnav hit khushi  , i wanted to ask didn't you all felt the pain which arnav was going through wen he ws hiting his love khushi   , the way he apologised before hitting  , the pain of seperation that was on his face wen he was hiding her  , the way he was seeing her as if he was seeing her for the last time  , wanting to absorb her beauty, his heaven, didn't u all the worry which ws clearly written on his face for khushi and her safety  , didn't you all felt the pain of sepration he was bearing...    
awesome acting by barun...  . he portrayed every emotion very nicely...   
for me romantic scenes were very gud  bt these scenes were very imp as they were showing depth of arnav's love for khushi... 
i hate people for their negative remarks  , to all those who are busy giving negative remarks i only wish to say make one episode of this serial   and you wud learn to respect the hard work of entire team...  
i m sorry if i hav offended some one...  

note- i love arhi and ipkknd   bt started watching it late becoz of my studies  , bt now i m free and i m watching its previous episodes on net...  

hats off to every member of team ipkknd who does so much hardwork to bring one episode...  

Edited by siddhsha - 04 June 2012 at 2:25pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVroramajihumairak09Arhifan01_Janki_AmmyRidz4Everpayel3004priyankaaAparameghatogetherforeverDeedeepa1FreshDaisy-Dark_Fantasy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "didn't u all felt the pain" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deedeepa1

IF-Sizzlerz

Deedeepa1

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
thanks sooo much.
i was think the same.
i could feel arnav's pain.i felt like crying the way he said sorry,hug her and kiss her in forhead.Cryit was sooo intense
arshi rocks.
today's episode was one of the besttt episode ever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhsha

siddhsha

Groupbie

siddhsha

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishnudaughter

thanks sooo much.
i was think the same.
i could feel arnav's pain.i felt like crying the way he said sorry,hug her and kiss her in forhead.Cryit was sooo intense
arshi rocks.
today's episode was one of the besttt episode ever.
i agree, its the best episode, i don't know why people are criticizing it  

--Amy--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Amy--

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
thanks for saying that...
he was in so much pain...his eyes were saying everything...
i think it was the best part of the episode...
beautifully written and played by barun sanaya...
and people who say that scene was funny are the biggest jokers in the world...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhsha

fascination

Goldie

fascination

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Oh come on guys, some people laughed, I am one of them yaaro but the funny part was poor Khushi this was the second one and after a romantic scene when you heard a banng...Even if it was sad and all it made  me laugh.
I don't think it's a negative remark
, it's not like people are bashing and i am sure that Sanaya and Barun even if it was a scene with a BD had fun doing it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top