Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
In the afternoon, I was reading this quote, "We want to know more about people who fail. We care about people who are scared, who act foolishly, who are tricked by their vanity, and trapped by their desires. ...Flawed characters are the unforgettable ones." --Susan Shaughnessy

The name that flashed in my head was of "Our Chicken" -- Akshat.

He provided the entertainment when the dark clouds were hovering in every corner of the academy.  He isn't the brightest bulb in the academy but then his quirks and child-like traits make him adorable.

He has always lived in the protective shadow of his brother, and is kind of irresponsible -- what will happen when that brother is not there for him. He may suddenly grow-up and become responsible or just completely lose it.

I am waiting for the scene when Angad's act go wrong and Akshat's reaction. I am missing their scenes, together.

Edited by an12345678 - 04 June 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.ShyNirjhor105survi035kasturika_kashu-Cupcake-swethasyam08-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshat-The Chicken-The Kidult" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP07

Goldie

MP07

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Heya An...nice post !...i haven't see the epi yet...but from what i've read so far akshat seems like he's a ray of sunshine in the darkness.

But yea i miss the bromance aswell...n cnt wait for his reaction to angads act eitha.

I might add more to this later...after i've seen the ep. I jus had to add my two cents in...coz its our chicken ! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyonoimi-MamuKiBhanji-

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I loved the Akshi-Alan scene, I don't understand how can  Alan get irritated by Akshat's behavior LOLhe was way too adorable for that, but then, its Alan we're talking aboutLOLLOL

I really like Akshat-Angad scenes, they have awesome chemistry. Angad is really, like Pinkchocolate called him, Akshat's soul keeper.  I'm really looking forward  to seeing Akshat's reaction to Angad's fire act, hopefully this time we'll get to see Akshat looking after his bro instead of the other way around...it will be nice to see his caring side towards Angad...

PS: I liked the way you described Akshat as not being the "brightest bulb" in the academy, it sounded cuteLOL

Edited by -Cupcake- - 04 June 2012 at 2:48pm

Taiyonoimi-MamuKiBhanji-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP07

Heya An...nice post !...i haven't see the epi yet...but from what i've read so far akshat seems like he's a ray of sunshine in the darkness.

But yea i miss the bromance aswell...n cnt wait for his reaction to angads act eitha.

I might add more to this later...after i've seen the ep. I jus had to add my two cents in...coz its our chicken ! LOL

Thank You Monica ... If you hadn't posted, I would have asked Our Chicken to find you LOLLOLLOL He was acting like a perfect tubelight that never lit-up but he did light-up the faces of the viewers by his antics LOLLOLLOL

Me waiting for that scene, I just hope creatives don't disappoint us.

LOL

Ms.Shy-MamuKiBhanji-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cupcake-

I loved the Akshi-Alan scene, I don't understand how can  Alan get irritated by Akshat's behavior LOLhe was way too adorable for that, but then, its Alan we're talking aboutLOLLOL

I really like Akshat-Angad scenes, they have awesome chemistry. Angad is really, like Pinkchocolate called him, Akshat's soul keeper.  I'm really looking forward  to seeing Akshat's reaction to Angad's fire act, hopefully this time we'll get to see Akshat looking after his bro instead of the other way around...it will be nice to see his caring side towards Angad...

PS: I liked the way you described Akshat as not being the "brightest bulb" in the academy, it sounded cuteLOL

LOLLOLLOL ... it was serious brainstorming session going on and he was acting all goofy  ... anyone will be irritated (not US for sure LOLLOLLOL)

The brothers do have awesome Chemistry and I am missing their scenes. Yep, Angad is Akshat's soul keeper. Bold: Ditto. Same here, I am so looking forward to watching such a scene. Keeping my fingers crossed.

He is really not the "bright bulb" LOLLOLLOL

-Cupcake--MamuKiBhanji-

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Me too, keeping my fingers crossed...we can never trust the CVs, what twisted scene they may show usConfused and I have this feeling that maybe Angad will get the best dancer trophy this time and I just hope they don't Akshat in  bad light because of that...it will be so selfish of him...very unlike AkshatConfusedOuch

at least he isn't a fused bulbLOLLOL...he did try to help...LOL

Ms.ShyTaiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cupcake-

Me too, keeping my fingers crossed...we can never trust the CVs, what twisted scene they may show usConfused and I have this feeling that maybe Angad will get the best dancer trophy this time and I just hope they don't Akshat in  bad light because of that...it will be so selfish of him...very unlike AkshatConfusedOuch

at least he isn't a fused bulbLOLLOL...he did try to help...LOL

You have a point ...LOLLOLLOL I blame the ideas for betraying him LOLLOLLOL

Last time, Angad won, I think Akshat won't win so soon in the show, it may be some other dancer who is not the main character. Akshat should show concern in his own sweet, childlike way otherwise, I'll be disappointed with "Our Chicken" LOLLOLLOL

Piya: I see you clicking like. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MamuKiBhanji-

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
"Kidult" LOVE IT!!! hahahah

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.