Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

unpopular opinion??

rathi_95 Groupbie
rathi_95
rathi_95

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
just wondering, am I the only who'd rather have krish be with polami instead of rajinibala?? Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Toshibestmrs.hughjackmanrealitytvfandevilsadvocatessroomanifj08Thinker_BelleyipeeSamraat_92

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
It depends... did you feel so after Rajnibala's entry or before?

A few of us wanted them together, others  wanted to wait for Rajnibala's entry and Krish's interaction with her before deciding.

I haven't seen todays episode yet and I'm one of them who decided to wait and watch Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sbh1devilsadvocatessroomaniashish.sachi-Subbiha-fj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
i think its too early to be making that decision, lets see how rajnibala is before falling for a pretty face

krish does not seem to have any deep feelings for poloumi so why stick them together

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sbh1devilsadvocatessroomaniThinker_Belle-Subbiha-

-Subbiha- IF-Rockerz
-Subbiha-
-Subbiha-

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

i think its too early to be making that decision, lets see how rajnibala is before falling for a pretty face

krish does not seem to have any deep feelings for poloumi so why stick them together

@bold - exactly it just looks like krish is trying to force the relationship for the sake of it! he cant even hear poulomi's dil ki awaaz when she starts he "palat krish"LOL now lets wait for the day Rajjoben says "palat krish"Embarrassed

sbh1realitytvfandevilsadvocatessroomaniThinker_BelleSamraat_92

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
From the looks of the promo, he's never gonna hatao his nazar from her face enough for her to say palat Krish Big smile

sbh1devilsadvocatessroomaniashish.sachi-Subbiha-fj08

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

I agree with Fatimaben and Tanuben...I would rather wait until Krish and Rajnibala meet before making up my mind...

Poulomi is a sweet person and I don't like to think she is going to have her heart broken by Krish, but at the same time, Krish is deffo not in love with Poulomi and it was her confession on the plane that lead to the present situation!   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sbh1devilsadvocate-Subbiha-fj08

sbh1 Senior Member
sbh1
sbh1

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
let us wait and watch for few episode.when krish feel kutch kutch hota hai he will definately go for that girl only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

From the looks of the promo, he's never gonna hatao his nazar from her face enough for her to say palat Krish Big smile

Hi Tanuben.

I was vouching for Paulomi uptill. But yeh , I think Krish does not love her as such.

Where as the Rajnibala in her opening scans also looked quite sweet & charming.

Actually , I am liking both of them now. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_Belle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index