Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Krish-polomi-Rajni

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
great drama.. it started with a bang...

so polomi loves krish but krish doesnt love her back.. and then in today's epi krish got engaged with polomi...

when krish told his mom about the engagement , the drama queen his mother fainted...

his mother likes Rahni "Bahenjee type"..

who do u guys think Krish will chose..  will he chose his fiance to marry or Rajni.
to early to predict but what do u guys think..after seeing the pre-cap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siya803-Subbiha-fj08

sbh1 Senior Member
sbh1
sbh1

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
rajni,after seeing rajni,krish will have kutch kutch hota hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rampphjssiya803Luv4games

phjs Senior Member
phjs
phjs

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
krish will go for rajni after buzzing ganthy in his dil

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rampLuv4games

pfalcon1949 Goldie
pfalcon1949
pfalcon1949

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I think we have a parallel in Di To Pagal Hai  movie... in which Karishma loves Sharukh who eventually falls for Madhuri. So i believe Rajni is going to be the girl he chooses and is made to become the heroine. Knowing Palomi from other TV show, I get the feeling that she may even turn negative eventually? What do you guys say? I am rather surprised at the unusual name they chose "Palomi"... hmm never heard that one before.
ramp Groupbie
ramp
ramp

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
both leads name are unusal paulomi,rajni.both are cute ,in my opinion paulomi will not go negative.let us see
pfalcon1949 Goldie
pfalcon1949
pfalcon1949

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Just read the description under "cast" and i realized that the leads are set to be krish and rajni. Makes sense. They look made for each other to me. So this means Poulomi will turn negative soon.. my prediction  so let us see what  happens next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4games

birju4baby Goldie
birju4baby
birju4baby

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pfalcon1949

Just read the description under "cast" and i realized that the leads are set to be krish and rajni. Makes sense. They look made for each other to me. So this means Poulomi will turn negative soon.. my prediction  so let us see what  happens next.
the show you are talking about where benaf (actress who played Palomi ) went negative was "Choti Bahu".Initially her role in that show was not meant to be negative but creatives changed it to add masala ..
If Palomi is to trun negative here , it will totally lost the concept behind the show

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index