Aasman Se Aage
Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

akshat lolzzz

kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
ROFLam really falling in love with this guy man... he is sooo cuttteee... uufff today his small comic relief was really helpful in releasing the tension...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cupcake-Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

ROFLam really falling in love with this guy man... he is sooo cuttteee... uufff today his small comic relief was really helpful in releasing the tension...Wink

[LOLLOLLOL He was acting like a true Tube-Light. Our Chicken is Super-Adorable ... LOLLOLLOL ... Even ideas leave him before he can open his mouth, I just hope Meenakshi does not LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

[LOLLOLLOL He was acting like a true Tube-Light. Our Chicken is Super-Adorable ... LOLLOLLOL ... Even ideas leave him before he can open his mouth, I just hope Meenakshi does not LOLLOLLOL
i just felt like hugging him tightly...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyonoimi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index