Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

There is a difference between a battle and a competition. The army does not consist of contestants. The general is not a producer. The battle is fought against an enemy and not to please an audience. I am sorry DC, it's not a battle that you're leading your contestants to the gates of death.

Both the girls decided to Say No and I am happy that Karishma backed-out and didn't let Bobby exploit her. It's still a man's world so we need a man, Angad, to punch Bobby and do the final touches.

Karisham wants to win and that is the main goal of every contestant in the competition -- To Kiss the Trophy -- but now she won't fall to the demands of any Bobby. If DC now stands behind Karishma, there is Alan who is providing ideas to Meenakshi. Alan the opponent, he knows the pulse of DC, like the way DC knows his pulse. Only time will tell, if he is the worthy opponent.

Akshat, the kidult when will you grow-up! You are such a tube-light "Our Chicken."

Edited by an12345678 - 04 June 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesApoorvaFanSofnanyctophilia-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not a Battle but a Competition!" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Congrats An...you are a stunner of IF... Not seen the episode yet...Will come back and post response once I see it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyonoimi

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
What our Chicken did again AN?

I missed the epi tonight ..'d be watching it tomorrow..

But whatever you wrote about M & K,It did give me the vision. & I think I'm goona enjoy what K did :) I'm liking her after that lil sensitive talk of her with M..

PS- Congraz,We are IF-StunnerzSleepy ,I so hate the Edit : Sorry meant colorTongueOuch

Edited by piya2025 - 04 June 2012 at 11:46am

Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Congrats An...you are a stunner of IF... Not seen the episode yet...Will come back and post response once I see it...

Me love purple ... me very, very happy LOLLOLLOL. Looking forward to reading your views.

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

What our Chicken did again AN?

I missed the epi tonight ..'d be watching it tomorrow..

But whatever you wrote about M & K,It did give me the vision. & I think I'm goona enjoy what K did :) I'm liking her after that lil sensitive talk of her with M..

PS- Congraz,We are IF-StunnerzSleepy ,I so hate the Edit : Sorry meant colorTongueOuch

Me Love the Colour, Piya OuchLOLLOLLOL ... Me so happy ... LOLLOLLOL

Our Chicken was acting exactly like a Tube-light. And, how come you missed again ... NEWS?

-MamuKiBhanji-

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Dude, I like this shade for my dress n in general (not very much though)but  it looking so awful in my ID,as if I'll go blind :S

anyway,no we had power cut here due to rain..so missed n net speed slow so can't even watch online..

Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Dude, I like this shade for my dress n in general (not very much though)but  it looking so awful in my ID,as if I'll go blind :S

anyway,no we had power cut here due to rain..so missed n net speed slow so can't even watch online..

I have a silly smile on my face because of this Purple LOLLOLLOL

And ""Our Chicken" was acting like a true Tube-Light ... real fun to watch. The way his face used to brighten-up and then wilt ... and still he had no idea to help Meenakshi. LOLLOLLOL

Edited by an12345678 - 04 June 2012 at 11:59am

-MamuKiBhanji-

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Must have been a good epi..I'll be watching it late,darn!

anyway..I hope he's not following the once a tube-light always a tube-light -motoLOL

Anyway AN,have a nice discussion with others :)

I'll be joining you tomorrow :)

GN. Sweet dreams ..

Taiyonoimi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.