Pratigya

OFFICIAL AVANTIKA'S ~ AT #2 ~[FOR FANS] (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 56

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumarmahadevan

Originally posted by newnew

catch arushi after 1.27 minutes..

Thanks for sharing. Aarushi looks ever sweet as a honey LOL
She certainly does.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OFFICIAL AVANTIKA'S ~ AT #2 ~[FOR FANS] (Page 53)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by ra-poo

The signature lift pose was the one where he used to carry her across.. horrizontaly..
This time he just lifted her.

So is ASY with Arushi or anything happening there?

BUT life moves on - Am sure Pooja has loyal fans who treasure her more than anything and will be delighted to watch her new show with Raj and also when Arhaan takes a new show they will watch his too.
Life moves on.. shows come and go.. you have to move with it..
 ohk,how can he,she is double of her size nowROFL

asy left the crap long time ago.LOL
now its again boring story back .Sleepy
avantika doesnt seem intersted tin serial nor does her boyfriend and pooja.
so as usual its only wrappingLOL
and i do not think here is anyone who is loyal fan of arhaan or pooja,only people can see is kriya arjaLOL
Last line.. So that's still the case even now.. Never mind they'll make new Ra-Poo Fans Lol..

I agree with the middle part of your pst abt not being interested.. I can only pressume...

First part.. no comments.. but pls re- edit it for me. Thanks

It was nice to see Amma back. An interesting turn being SS has become a real Sajjan now by waving off his superstition & giving a nod to komal's marriage.LOL. He will cease to be a villan prior to the serial's wrappingBig smile [/QUOTE] Amma has become someone else's wife now?

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

going to miss herCry
We will too - but hopefully I wish to see her as a lead in a show or movies.

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Wishing Arushi all the best in future... Embarrassed Even though I'm not attach to the show anymore, I wish all the cast Gd luck in future... N Arushi u rock girl...Embarrassed

Edited by riyya6 - 14 October 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

kumarmahadevan

kumarmahadevan

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged

The signature lift pose was the one where he used to carry her across.. horrizontaly..
This time he just lifted her.

So is ASY with Arushi or anything happening there?

BUT life moves on - Am sure Pooja has loyal fans who treasure her more than anything and will be delighted to watch her new show with Raj and also when Arhaan takes a new show they will watch his too.
Life moves on.. shows come and go.. you have to move with it..
 ohk,how can he,she is double of her size nowROFL

asy left the crap long time ago.LOL
now its again boring story back .Sleepy
avantika doesnt seem intersted tin serial nor does her boyfriend and pooja.
so as usual its only wrappingLOL
and i do not think here is anyone who is loyal fan of arhaan or pooja,only people can see is kriya arjaLOL
Last line.. So that's still the case even now.. Never mind they'll make new Ra-Poo Fans Lol..

I agree with the middle part of your pst abt not being interested.. I can only pressume...

First part.. no comments.. but pls re- edit it for me. Thanks

It was nice to see Amma back. An interesting turn being SS has become a real Sajjan now by waving off his superstition & giving a nod to komal's marriage.LOL. He will cease to be a villan prior to the serial's wrappingBig smile
Amma has become someone else's wife now?[/QUOTE]

Yes...Big smile. She is the Pandit's wife now...

carisma2

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

all creation done... Thumbs Up... Avantika keep rocking... N all the best... MKAP rocks...

carisma2

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Mr Kumar - fabulous...

RA-POO - Mkap ending?
yes .good news.mkap ending this month.Star
thank godBig smile
Wow! I stopped watching the show some time ago - I may go and catch up again slowely.

I don't have the same feel for the show anymore.
I'll miss Avantika. Would love to see her with Arhaan in a show.

I heart Pooja may star with her REAL life BF Raj. That would be amazing - Real life couples always have great chemistry esp ones who are in LOVE as much as Raj and Pooja.
I hope she signs up this project. Good luck to her.

Though Pratigya had a lot of scope to take a leap and show the next generation. It's a shame that the show is ending. BUT Maybe abt time now. Actors may want to do something different now instead.

Thanks for the news... I must say there will be a huge fight to keep the show on air - BUT realistically Star india will send a auto generated reply to say your show is not ending and before any one knows the shows gone. Seen that happen plenty of times. I'd advise not to believe in that system. False promises and hopes they give just to shatter them. Even when PK and Geet ended the same messages were bein sent out - show not ending.. then finally the cast got told - and thru the casts tweets the audience knew.

BUT I HONESTLY think - Pratigya show could have carried on a bit longer..
  sorry no offense to anymore... But i think its time now... As a fan, i know many will be sad of this news... u know when ur attach to something n suddenly its no more... But i would like to look at a brighter side... for all MKAP cast, all are good in my view be it  arhaan, pooja, avantika,  ... n all... n i really hope in future they will be playing different roles too... ...Embarrassed

As much as star plus is concern they are business entity... n their decision is solely based on business n benefit to them.. nothing more n nothing less... Ouch

As a fan i truly understand... but All good thing will come to an end... but surely they will be entertaining us in FUTURE with diff roles / show... Embarrassed Good luck to ALL... Thumbs Up

MKAP will always be special... Embarrassed

Edited by riyya6 - 14 October 2012 at 10:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flamencocarisma2

kriya37

IF-Dazzler

kriya37

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Even if the show ends...can we keep this AT open??? is it possible??

carisma2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top