Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Fun007MC4821nipsejringroseshubeshashiny3amitasplipsa123fatunooraj_12unagpraman1234indira.rajjolly_flsaveeta24vasanthi16sectorlooser01mohineetanya_vianizorwhatthewhatpoo_sashred12asdpsanmol_Rasha_crazygulswethasyam08seelakssoni595krithikas_CookieMonster_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-Jun4th- Karishma DC's ace card/Meenu out" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Wink

P.S. :- Congo for the new look -
"IF Stunnerz"

Edited by seelaks - 04 June 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolswethasyam08shanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Congrats Shanti on your new colour, purple. Scene one looks great to read , DC must have been great with his expressions and Meenaxiji as usual confused. Smile
Shanti for scene three, I will give you a standing ovationThumbs Up,Cool was stunned to read DC's lines. I love DC like biryani my most fav dish Heart

Edited by rekha03 - 04 June 2012 at 11:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aj_12swethasyam08shanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Alan forgets DC also knows Alan very well and in ASA jungle there is only one king of brains and that is DC not Alan.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Guys Update is complete .. Please forgive my typos I will correct them in a bit and put pictures, Have to rush to school will do in sometime..

Higlights...

DC Meenakshi's scene were fantastic.ClapClap Wink

Alan-Meenu-Akshat was so twisted and funny and irritating also LOLLOLLOL

Bobby tera tho band baaj gaya. After Rohan Bobby is fired who is next in line...ShockedOuch

Angad baby u need a hug from me...Hug Tu aab Merey DC ka Hero hai !Embarrassed

Sweety Karishma don;t fly too high.. Kuch Bhi Ho saktha hai !! I always say Satya Vachaan...Smile

n last but not the least DC U rocked u always rock you r the best !!Approve

Missed DC -Sandhya today lekin Ka tho mazza ayyega...Smile

asdpsanmolswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Shanti!

and congo on new look - IF stunnerz Wink

just caught up with the episode and the screen is heating up. the precap is dangerous.

fingers crossed for next episode.

Akshat was hilarious with his lovely and superb wala dialogues and his drum beats LOL Alan too something def. coking up in his mind. now we need to see what song did he select for Meenu and he is making her practise in secrecy where there is no cam. ClapGeek

Karishma was good but Dc bad LOL (bad in good sense ofcourse Wink u know what i mean Tongue)

Edited by swethasyam08 - 04 June 2012 at 2:37pm

asdpsanmolshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Swetha let me know when teh caps are there...

Awesome epside this DC take me on a trip always ClapClap

Tx for the color congos friends Big smile

asdpsanmolswethasyam08

whatthewhat

IF-Dazzler

whatthewhat

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Shanti dear! Haven't has a chance to see today's episode yet, so it's really nice to have your update! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.