~*Phir Subah Hogi WU 4th June-SugVi in rain *~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thx for fast update. Looking forward to watching it later๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for the quick update nice sizzling dream sequenceof Sugvi
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Thanks for the awesome updates.
thanks for the update!!

Ore piya!!

Vs in love with Sugni!! I am in love with VS๐Ÿ˜ณ  wondering if she would have the same feeling?

From all the numerous articles, it is clear that VS is going to be a gray character if not negative.. I am sure CVs might have introduced romantic angle but the main characterization would remain the same.  In future may be to teach JST a lesson, he might do sugni's sardhakai. 
Now, If  Aditya is the lead, and they both fall in love with each other, I have a feeling that she might still end up with VS by hook or crook..  This is just my feeling..

m still waiting for the countless promo scenes!!!  kab ayega??
Edited by aishu_25 - 11 years ago
wow! very fast update.

Vikram-Sugni scene was really good, even if it was only a dream. Such good expressions from both actors.

Something has happened in the past which has made JT hate Gulabiya. If he had a soft corner for her, he would not have given such a harsh verdict.

Sugni is going to end up as the pawn in the fight between VT and JT.

About Aditya- no comments. He is the lead. Don't know what to say.

VT is going to turn grey. He is obsessing about Sugni too much. She only looks at him as a guide and a patron. She will not fall in love with him. But VT will assume she is in love.
Edited by kamala2012 - 11 years ago
thanks 4 update nice epi. i hav a feeling sugni wil not let sardakhai of her mom happen
oh and forgot to mention, I like thakur malak in Thakur outfit more than the kurta๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the update . Vikram totally fallen in love with sugini . Even it was dream & it was beautiful . Love the emotion played by both the actor .
THANKS for updat...!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

wow...!!๐Ÿ˜ what to say about today's episode just so entertaining really mind blowing ,,,,,,,,,!!  VT JT argument and how vikram gave JT 
"IT KA JAWAB PATHAR SE" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ and specially that vikram-sugni dream sequence with O RE PIYA wow ...extremely beautiful and romantic๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ love to watch SugVi together !! 

eagerly waiting to watch that temple promo in epi o god when it will come !! ๐Ÿ˜ก