Rules & Announcements

New Groups are LIVE and Active (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 45

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thank you...but wouldnt a Navy blue or deep blue and a silver and a mint blue be much different from the chosen colors? these r all very similar to the ones that already exist.

like sizzler color is close to the 'moderator' color..
Addictz similar to Admin's
and Achiever's to Global Mods' no?

Stunnerz is different..i like it :)

Edited by shibz - 04 June 2012 at 11:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine GirlSanz.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Groups are LIVE and Active (Page 12)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by AreYaar

Seriously is THIS what we deserve for having been IF members for freakin SIX years now?? Don't we deserve BETTER for wasting so much of our time here anyways?

You'd think there would be some VALUE for the members who've contributed so much in terms of discussion on this site...lekin shaayad hum hi paagal hain.

Hey, no need to be rude. No one's forcing people to come on IF and "waste their time". It's their own choice and if anyone doesn't like their status color, they don't need to come online.

I personally think the colors are fine. What's the big deal? I don't see why people are getting so angry over them. They're not paying Vijay to come on IF, so if they have such a big problem with it, they need not log on.

LOL you're telling ME about being rude and then PREACHING to me about not logging on to this site...thanks for the "advice"LOL

Oh yeah no one's paying Vijay for coming on to IF but then isn't IF only always talking about valuing it's members? This is a democracy as far as I know and I have the right to my opinion as a member of IF too.

Originally posted by -Barun-

Seriously is THIS what we deserve for having been IF members for freakin SIX years now?? Don't we deserve BETTER for wasting so much of our time here anyways?

You'd think there would be some VALUE for the members who've contributed so much in terms of discussion on this site...lekin shaayad hum hi paagal hain.
Just Chill! Yeah I know you're freaking frustrated! The Color is really horrible!
We'll see what he can do!Big smile

Appeal: Please Change it Soon! its a huge request!

Thank you for understanding my point...yes it's a horrible color and since there hasn't been any response from any end so far I'm feeling quite frustrated...either they shouldn't even HAVE colors to begin with...back in the era when IF was actually simple...but if they want to add all these damn colors, why give the CRAPPIEST ones to the HIGHER levels?

Edited by AreYaar - 04 June 2012 at 10:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-nimrahNymeriasomergasm.Samraat_92

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey, no need to be rude. No one's forcing people to come on IF and "waste their time". It's their own choice and if anyone doesn't like their status color, they don't need to come online.

I personally think the colors are fine. What's the big deal? I don't see why people are getting so angry over them. They're not paying Vijay to come on IF, so if they have such a big problem with it, they need not log on.

Ummm this is a public forum as far as I know and ummm making a big deal would be asking to change the  ladder names or removing the "Z" at the end. Color change is just minimal thing and it can be easily done.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-nimrahSamraat_92AreYaarblessing-beautysjain

-Rashi

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Awesome Thumbs Up

raj_ms_nasha

IF-Rockerz

raj_ms_nasha

lovely colors 

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

IF Addicts  IF Addicts  IF Addicts  IF Addicts  IF Addicts  IF Addicts 

Soo many nice colrs are there :|

Edited by blessing-beauty - 04 June 2012 at 11:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mits002nimrahsomergasm.AreYaar-Priya-sjain

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
wow IF Sizzlerz i loved dis colorDancingit is such a royal color plus it makes me feel i m a MOD  CoolROFL

but ya i really want a better colour for Addictz afterall i need to think abt my future LOL

Edited by --Anurag-- - 04 June 2012 at 10:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahSheDevilSamraat_92neha-rockss

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Woww..Loved the colours and new group names...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top