New Groups are LIVE and Active - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
wow
that means I am a sizzler
Hope U'll do something about Spamming error..It's really annoying..
Originally posted by avivakirk

Vijay,
This new addition of Sizzlerz really was the bindiya on the face of the new ladder groups..I'm glad u really listened to the feedback and brought about this change..Kudos and good job👏.
Next changes that I would like to see is a radical change in the functioning of the DTmembers...There are many who do a fab job but u do see a lot of white elephants ...Any organisation to function better needs a strong admin ... one without bias and using power wrongfully...The thing I've noticed in my time in this fab forum is during the promotion time u see a lot of activity from the DT members but the sizzle dies out soon after the positions are given .So there has to be somebody overseeing the work of the DTmembers. People are chosen because they decide to volunteer their time there of their own free will.Do understand people cannot be there 24/7 ..but if unavailable should inform the forum members ...Accountability is missing ... Also cannot fathom that the same people assume positions of authority in so many different places /channels..How can one function in so many places at the same time ?Productivity is bound to be affected .Just sharing what I've observed .
Also rules are there but it's rarely enforced ...One liners and one linerposts seem to take the roost in IF forums..Can understand one liner posts when done to thank some post but have seen people post just TFS...Can something be done about blocking this kind of posts from the forum itself...a message coming across to the one posting to add more stuff to their posts ?
I really like this forum very much but as a wellwisher want to see more quality stuff ...All the best to you for this fab forum

very honest suggestions aviva chechi.
i fully second it. 😊

Love the colors :D thanks 
Thanks for sharing... loved the colors 
So.. IF is getting more colourful..!! :D
hey can anyone tell me colours for all and when do we become a coolbie!??
Content and color it too beautiful. I like it very much.