Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

why is gunjan so rude ???

poojakolkata thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i cant understand why gunjan is so rude towards her mausi ??? ok she has lost her mother right now and is not in a good mood but when shail had come to mumbai she was behaving very rudel with her ... when shail had called her she was refusing to look at her or talk or come close ... why ??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is some reason but it s not shown yet:-) so let s wait and see how the show progresses.
in one of the episode , gunjan told shail dat she never came here when her mom used to miss her🤓, may be dats y she behaved rudely wth shail in mumbai 
IBICE thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting as I keep on wondering about that. Whatever has happened in past, it doesn't give her license to be so rude to Shail.
mystquegal thumbnail
we have to just wait till gunjuan opens that packet in her birthday given by her mom! (:
pandas795 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poojakolkata

i cant understand why gunjan is so rude towards her mausi ??? ok she has lost her mother right now and is not in a good mood but when shail had come to mumbai she was behaving very rudel with her ... when shail had called her she was refusing to look at her or talk or come close ... why ??? 

Remeber, she is still hurting from her mother's death, and is angry no one told her about her mother's cancer