Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
panchijoon  agar yehi scene gauri karti jo shivraaj ka dikhaaya gaya hai to in gf ko bv boring nahi lagta  to topic bunta "bv is getting interesting  " Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paapoo.2012

ye mee too even if thr is negativity with J-G... it gives spice t the stupid boring 22 minutes with atleast 4-5 minutes of gauri howling
i enjoy that many times , instead all the time swollen faces of simpleton anandi... borrre karte hain

and yeeah i like ladies together dadis sons and ladies

sumi has laos gone leaving us only anadi -so boring

Anandi is here to stay and will be prominent in the rest of the episodes till the show ends . After all its HER story .
If you find Anandi boring .. well there is alwys a remote control.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya it was extremely boring.
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishwa19

ahhh...Infact I like all the BV episodes without Jaggu gawari ...

they create so much negativity !!🀒🀒
I only want more and more ShivAn scenes together !😳

bilkul sahi gaga ka to chahera dekhna bhi achcha nahi lagta muje . humein to sirf aur sirf shivanshi ko hi dekhna hai.
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now BV is doing the right thing. Its absolutely disgusting to see gawari &her constipated looks  and jagat looks like a bloated pig. Since shiv entered these side kicks resorted to 2 or 3 mins of dramebaz of eating each other. What should anyone learn from them?? How to destroy your gruhasthi????

the bud turning to rose is what we want. 😳
We don't want to watch how two pigs sling shit at each other in a sty! πŸ€’
swathitv thumbnail
for those who find it boring wait and watch today's episode i think shiv nows know the truth that anadi is divorced and they are going to be lot of twists,, and they are showing the professional life of shiv and anadi
so i understand it is realistic , but they both even have fun side anadi is a good dancer and and she even has fun side , i think even shiv had fun side as u saw he enjoys with kids πŸ‘πŸΌ, he likes playing dhol
so just wait
priyahana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really dadisa is so hilarious and shiv anandi together is a treat to watch:) but gauri jagaaat fights inbetween is little disgusting and more irritating to watch, which makes the show little boring. When will these two will realise their mistakes, and still their story is moving nowhere
Originally posted by: msnautanki

Today's episode was so dragging.

There was no Dadisa, and no Jagya-Gauri fighting.. πŸ˜­

But it was interesting as the story is going further. πŸ‘With Shiv getting to know about anandi's past and thr truth about her. I am glad the CV's didnt drag this whole shak about anandi's past life track longer..πŸ‘β­οΈ