dauntless. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Just imagine,
Manvi walking on the beach, wearing jeans and a kurti... Virat with her walking beside... Looking dashing in a white shirt and grey Bermudas...
Then they sit on the sand... Those beautiful waves slap their legs... They look at each other as sunset approaches... They move closer, and she leans on his shoulder, holing his arm tightly, so that he will never go away from her..

Just imagine,
A heavy thunderstorm, rain, rain and only rain... Manvi runs out... Dances her to the fullest... Virat joins in... They dance together and splash in those puddles... (Recall the Jab We Met scene)
Then, he comes close to her... Lifts her hands and gives a gentle kiss... She is staring at him with passion and love... Then, she launches herself into him, wrapping her hands around him... Really tight! He hugs her back... His hands are wrapped around her waist... They are together, bound in each other...

Just imagine,
Virat goes to Manvi's room... They hear some soft music, from the radio... He gets up, kneels down on one leg, and offers her to dance with him...
She shyly places her rose petal-soft hand into her Prince Charming's hand...
He places his hand on her waist... She wraps her hands around his neck...
And, they dance the entire night, in that beautiful moonlight...

CVs, this is my pagalpan...
Jaldi nahi kick start karoge inke romance, tho I will go even more crazy!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww...this is sooo romantic yar...this made me go into dream world of virman...wow waiting for the day this actually happens...lovely post yaar...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈ Edited by shrav05 - 11 years ago
mnss123 thumbnail
Haiii virman!! each corner of my heart really wants this to happen!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

dauntless. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrav05

awww...this made me go into dream world of virman...wow waiting for the day this actually happens...lovely post yaar...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈ

Thanks dear!! 😊
dauntless. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnss123

Haiii virman!! each corner of my heart really wants this to happen!!😍😍😍

So does mine!! πŸ˜‰
rezevendous thumbnail
@Sruthi : Waiting for this from the time she mentioned her dream.. Dancing in rain, I would love to see them together in rain, but that would be difficult considering the fact that eating an ice cream caused her fever .. so this is difficult :((

But the rest of it .. surely can be shown by the CVs... Ohh.. am dying to see them together on the beach 😍

Infact  I was thinking they go to "soon-san" sa beach, late in the evening, and Virat actually asks Manvi to try riding the bike, while he sitting as a pillion and trying to help her balance and so he is holding the handle too .. And they are so close and then there is eye lock scene ...
Edited by rezevendous - 11 years ago
dauntless. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rezevendous

@Sruthi : Waiting for this from the time she mentioned her dream.. Dancing in rain, I would love to see them together in rain, but that would be difficult considering the fact that eating an ice cream caused her fever .. so this difficult :((

But the rest of it .. surely can be shown by the CVs... Ohh.. am dying to see them together on the beach 😍

Hehehehe! I hope they show the rain thing when she feels better!
Beach! Haye Haye! Marjaoongi mein toh is din!!
virman-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm... that wil be so romantic
rezevendous thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sruthi_Virmanli

Hehehehe! I hope they show the rain thing when she feels better!
Beach! Haye Haye! Marjaoongi mein toh is din!!

Read the edited post :) am lost in their world πŸ˜†
dauntless. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rezevendous

Read the edited post :) am lost in their world πŸ˜†

Read it dear!! Me lost too! πŸ˜‰