Most successful singer from Reality shows (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

amukta

IF-Dazzler

amukta

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Abhilasha sang couple of Hindi songs one for Sajid Wajid and some Marathi songs.I will post the songs.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most successful singer from Reality shows (Page 4)" in Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
There is nothing like a  successful singer.

Success is relative.

For me one memorable song from a singer is worth more than thousands of inconsequential, forgettable songs that get belted out by them.

baawara mann- swanand kirkire

tanha dil--shaan

Lambi judaai--reshma

aap jaisa koi-- nazia hasan

and the list goes on...thats success for me, when a person is remembered just for one unforgettable song or movie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay Vyas

mhk9

Groupbie

mhk9

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Arijit Singh from Fame Gurukul 2005; recently he sang Raabta (all  versions) and Duaa from Shanghai and the most latest Yaariya reprise from Cocktail with Sunidhi Chauhan. He is assistant music director to PritamClapClapClapClapClap

He was fab in Fame Gurukul and it is good to see him successful:Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kingofdevil1Vijay Vyas

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
all are forgetting shrey goshal she first raised to fame after saregamapa ...

.Sia.

Vijay Vyas

Vijay Vyas

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

The popularity of Raja Hasan Telugu song Chinnadana Neekosam is growing fast. It is now even used in TV shows. In the last episode of Telugu Game Show Ko Aante Koti - Me Sontham Cheskondi the famous TV actors Indraneel and Suhasini who won awards for acting in the popular Telugu serial Aparnaji danced to the song.

Here is the video:

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
People often say that Toshi and Sharib are both successful in Bollywood, but can someone please point me in the direction of some of their songs? I've found a very small amount of recorded songs from Toshi & Sharib...

Vijay Vyas

Vijay Vyas

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mistiix3

People often say that Toshi and Sharib are both successful in Bollywood, but can someone please point me in the direction of some of their songs? I've found a very small amount of recorded songs from Toshi & Sharib...

Actually they have not sung many songs themselves. They have worked as music composers.

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vijay Vyas

Originally posted by Mistiix3

</div>
<div>

<font color="#660099" size="2">Actually they have not sung many songs themselves. They have worked as music composers.</font>

Ohh. I have heard some songs that they've composed, but I would love for them to sing more! Their compositions are very good though.
I agree with some of the above posts, too. I haven't watched many singing reality shows, but I have always found Shreya Ghoshal's voice amazing; she was definitely a huge success story! She's my favourite female playback singer by far. Favourite male singer is Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, so when they duet, it's just magic.

Vijay Vyas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.