Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaaneman007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Vijay Vyas

Who are the most successful singers from reality shows starting from Saregamapa 2005?

Raja Hasan is doing very well in Bollywood as well as regional music  and albums with more then 100 songs to his credit.

Kamal Khan sung a beautiful song Ishq Sufiyaana. Anwesha sung two songs in bollywood for the movies Golmaal Returns and Dangerous Ishq and has sung for Bengali movies. Vineet, Mauli and Sumedha sung one or two songs for bollywood. Toshi and Sharib are doing well. Harshit Saxena also gave music and sang a song for bollywood recently. Amanat Ali also sang one song for the movie Dostana. 

Aneek, Poonam, Harpreet etc. have not got an opportunity to sing in bollywood yet.

What about the rest of the singers? Please share their progress.

They are all flops (other than the ones who pocketed the moolah on winning). At the rate of Rs 10K or so per song, they'd be better off working in call centers.πŸ˜†

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Irfan has sung for A R Rahman, Behne de from Raavan
Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Karunya from Indian Idol and Ramesh Vinayagam won a Film Fare Award for the Telugu song Sada Shiva Sanyasi  for the movie Mahesh Khaleja. The award was in The 58th Idea Filmfare Awards (South) which was held at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre in Hyderabad in July 2011.

Here is the beautiful song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz5OiQys7Bk[/YOUTUBE]

Karunya in Indian Idol:

Karunya Now:😊

Edited by Vijay Vyas - 11 years ago
April2007 thumbnail
Not even one female singer has made to the top. Nobody can convince me that the female singer are any less than male singers.  Lataji will beat any male singers hands down. Their is built in biased.against female singers. Vaishali is heads and shoulders above all the singers and she was shown the door..
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Abhilasha sang couple of Hindi songs one for Sajid Wajid and some Marathi songs.I will post the songs.
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is nothing like a  successful singer.

Success is relative.

For me one memorable song from a singer is worth more than thousands of inconsequential, forgettable songs that get belted out by them.

baawara mann- swanand kirkire

tanha dil--shaan

Lambi judaai--reshma

aap jaisa koi-- nazia hasan

and the list goes on...thats success for me, when a person is remembered just for one unforgettable song or movie.
mhk9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arijit Singh from Fame Gurukul 2005; recently he sang Raabta (all  versions) and Duaa from Shanghai and the most latest Yaariya reprise from Cocktail with Sunidhi Chauhan. He is assistant music director to PritamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

He was fab in Fame Gurukul and it is good to see him successful:😊
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
all are forgetting shrey goshal she first raised to fame after saregamapa ...
Vijay Vyas thumbnail

The popularity of Raja Hasan Telugu song Chinnadana Neekosam is growing fast. It is now even used in TV shows. In the last episode of Telugu Game Show Ko Aante Koti - Me Sontham Cheskondi the famous TV actors Indraneel and Suhasini who won awards for acting in the popular Telugu serial Aparnaji danced to the song.

Here is the video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nohRVrAH5iE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
People often say that Toshi and Sharib are both successful in Bollywood, but can someone please point me in the direction of some of their songs? I've found a very small amount of recorded songs from Toshi & Sharib...