Punar Vivah

.:|AarYan of the Week [2]|:. - Page 14

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sidra08

Maham here are my questions ..😳

1. which is your favorite movie of all time and why? Indian: Hum Tum because it's just the sweetest and feel good movie I have ever seen and I can watch it again and again without getting bored! English: Remember the Titans because it just touched me like very few things ever do
  2. which movie you enjoyed the most so far this year?( Bollywood and Hollywood both sides ) Bollywood: Agneepath; Hollywood: Dark Shadows
  3. do you like watching black and white movies? if yes name one movie you like the most? Nope!
  4. do you like reading movie reviews? Yes
  5. do you like watching horror movies ? which is the most scary movie you have seen till now ? Yes! Chucky has scarred me for life as a child, but Stay Alive was pretty intense to!
  6. have you ever cried with a movie ? if yes which one ? Only during a select few! A Walk to Remember and Kal Ho Na Ho always tear me up!
  7. name the most funny movie you have seen till now? Dumb & Dumber!
  8. what you enjoy the most seeing movie in a cinema or at home on dvd? Cinema
  9. how many hours a day do you spend watching tv? 1-2
  10. what you enjoy the most a sitcom , a reality show , a police drama, saas bahu politics or a romantic stories? Romantic stories, crime procedurals, sitcoms
  11. do you watch news on tv ? how often? Not really
  12. has a television show ever moved you to tears ? if yes which one? Not really
  13. has reading a book ever changed any thinking of yours ? if yes which one ? Yes, To Kill a Mockingbird, Flowers for Algernon & A Separate Peace
  14. what was your favorite book as a child ? The Famous Five mystery series
  15. Do you like Harry Potter ? if yes your favorite character in it? Love, love, love it! Favorite character is Sirius!
  16. What would you do if you had one million dollars? Travel all around the world & fund the rest for cancer research
  17. Are you a money spender or a money saver? Money saver
  18. What is your favorite kind of music? I enjoy every genre except for county and heavy metal
  19. Do you have a favorite band? Yes, The Fray
  20. Do you like to dance? Yes, but I am bad at it πŸ˜†
  21. Do you like to sing?are you a good singer? Yes and kind of!
  22. can  you play any music instrument? Only at an amateur level
  23. are you a good cook ? if yes name one thing you can cook really well? I have just started learning how to cook, but I can make a killer lasagna
  24. What is a dream you have or something you'd like to accomplish in your life? I'd like to get into med school
  25. What is your greatest fear? Being disappointed in how my life turned out 10 years down the road
  26. What is something that makes you upset? People yelling/nagging for no reason
  27. What is something that makes you happy? Hanging out at the beach with a couple close friends on a hot summer day
  28. What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh? Talking with my sister, I laugh quiet a lot
  29. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Europe
  30. what is your happiest childhood memory? Family trips around the country during summer breaks
  31. Grilled or fried Grilled
  32. name three places you would like to go on vacation and also tell why? Europe because I am just obsessed with it, New York to visit all my old friends and family & Australia because it sounds like an interesting place to go and see
  33. do you consider yourself neat or a messy person? I am a neat person as in I like to keep things organized for the most part!
  34. are you people's person or do you prefer your own company? People's person
  35. How is the weather right now? Beautiful, temperate with a cool breeze
  36. Are you addicted to anything? Right now PV and blogging
  37.  Are you afraid of ghosts? No
  38. Are you afraid of heights? No
  39. Are you short tempered? No
  40. Can you keep a secret? Yes
  41.  Do you consider yourself lazy? Yes
  42. Do you have a role model? if yes Who and why? I usually don't like to follow in anyone's footsteps and I am a person who does thing on his own, but if there is a person I would never like to disappoint it's my dad, so I guess in a way I do look up to him!
  43.  Do you have any siblings? If yes, are they older/younger to you? Yes, I have one younger sister!
  44.  Do you like eating out at restaurants? if yes then which one is your most favorite? Yup, and I love anything Chinese
  45. Do you like partying? Attending parties? Giving parties? if  yes or no do explain why? Love it all, I am a very social person so I would never give up a chance to relax and have fun with friends!
  46.  Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law? No
  47. Have you ever been part of a not-for-profit organization and done volunteer work?if yes then which one? Yes, I was a volunteer for Red Cross and then in a hospital in the neighborhood!
  48. Which celebrity do you admire the most and Why? Stana Katic & Kratika Sengar because they're both extremely natural, grounded and have a wonderful sense of humor!
  49. if you could go back in time and change one thing in your life that had happend what would it be? I would change my entire summer after high school! If I had known back then that this is where I will be now, I would have taken many different decisions!
  50.  if your life was a movie, what would it be titled? Uncertainty
  51.  If you could have one superpower what would it be ? Being able to read other people's thoughts πŸ˜†
  52.  Describe yourself in 3 words. Trustworthy, social & calm
  53.  What is the most commendable thing you have done in your life so far? I don't think I have done anything that will be worth calling commendable so far, still working on it though!
  54.  .How do you want your family and friends to remember you as? Someone who made a difference in their lives!
  55.  .Name 1 person that you would like to be, past and present, and why? I would consider myself lucky if I became even 1/0th like all those women who stood up during the Civil Rights and Women Movement to give us the liberty that we have today! The strength, courage and independence those women had was truly commendable!
  56.  .If you had to choose, which one would it be: intelligent, but not that good looking, or good looking but not that intelligent?
  57. .If your were to get an opportunity to live anywhere in the world, which part of the world would you choose? New York
  58. How do you define honesty? Honesty is maintaining someone's trust and not cheating on them!
  59. What facial expression or movement do you do when you are lying? I guess my eyes get all twitchy and I find it hard to maintain eye contact for long!
  60. What is the oldest item you own? My gym t-shirt from like 6th grade!
  61. If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge? I can't change the future, but if I knew what was coming I would better be able to prepare myself for all the ups and downs! But this is one thing I would never really like to have because surprise is one of the most natural element of life and even though it can be painful sometimes it needs to be maintained or everything will becoming so boring!
  62. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you want to be? Scooby Doo
  63.  When you think back to your childhood, what was the hardest part about being a kid? All the rules, not being taken seriously and the early bed time
  64.  What are some of your family's traditions? Same as all those extremely OTT and interesting desi customs πŸ˜ƒ They can be extremely liberal one moment but it comes to culture even conservative is an understatement!
  65. .Do you know how you got your name? And what does it means ? My mom read it somewhere and fell in love with it, and it means moonlight
  66. .Are you like your parents or different? How? Completely different, my mentality and outlook on life is the complete opposite of theirs!
  67. What bad habit would you be willing to give up if it guaranteed you would live to be 100? The only bad habit I have is that I like to indulge in junk food, but I really wouldn't want to give that up to live to a 100, life would be so bland if I had to do that πŸ˜† 51. What is one food that you will not eat? Any sort of insects or reptiles 🀒
  68.  What is your favorite way to exercise? Working out- weight training and core conditioning! You get brilliantly toned without having to run for it πŸ˜‰
  69.  If you had to choose to be blind or deaf, which one would you pick? Deaf, I suppose!
  70.  You're having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do? Defend my friend by countering all their false claims! I am not someone who you can sit with and get away with criticizing someone! Even if the claims are true, I wouldn't like to hear them being exposed like that, and if they're false well then the slate needs to be cleared!
  71. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
  72. . Do you wear contacts/glasses? Yes
  73.  Favorite tv commercial All the M&M ones
  74. Any pets ? Nope
  75. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?  My sister
  76. .What is your usual bedtime? Don't have one, and I have totally been nocturnal for a while!
  77. Who is the funniest person you know? My best guy friend
  78. What do you miss about Pre-School, if anything? Nap times
  79. Your favorite ice cream? Chocolate
  80. Describe your best friend. Funny, honest, loud, trustworthy, crazy and extremely lovable
  81. What qualities you look for in a friend ' in other words, what causes you to be friendly with someone? I just need someone who I can have intelligent conversation with one minute and go completely crazy around the next! πŸ˜†
  82. What do you want to know about your future? Nothing really, like I said I like the element of surprise! But I would like to hope that 10 years down the road I am happy with the decisions I made!
  83. Who do you have a crush on now? Maybe πŸ˜†
  84. .Do you believe in love at first sight? No
  85. Yahoo or Google? Google
  86. You're having a bad day.Who do you want to talk to? Nobody, I usually don't share my problems with people until I try sorting them out myself first!
  87. .Right-handed or Left-handed Right
  88.  things you cant live without ? My iTouch and laptop
  89. .If you were stuck in a deserted island which 1 celebrity would you take along ? Stana Katic
  90. what according to you is your most treasured possession? My shoes
  91.  What career do you plan to pursue? Doctor
  92. do you have long hair , short hair or medium Long
  93. When was the last time you tried something new Yesterday, tried a new dish
  94. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to? People who are better than me πŸ˜† Usually my older cousin because he's pursuing the same field I am
  95. What's the most sensible thing you've ever heard someone say? You are not defined by your mistakes, but rather by how you rectify them and move on with life
  96. What gets you excited about life? The fact that there are still so many things I have left to discover and enjoy
  97. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?  That there are no such things as plans, you can think that you have your entire life sorted out but in the end fate gets the last laugh because life almost never unfolds the way you think it will!
  98. Which activities make you lose track of time? Being out with friends or being on the internet
  99. If you had to teach something, what would you teach? Chemistry
  100. why you chose your username as Allbut ? I honestly don't remember, made this account a really long time ago!
ahhh ok thats it for now  πŸ€£if any question is repeated or you have answered before sorry for that ...all the best for answering ..tataπŸ˜†
And I thought Jyo's list of questions was bad! I am sure now you know everything there is to know about me πŸ˜† But thank you for coming over πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Allbut1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Me still waiting πŸ˜†

Getting to it Jyo, getting to it πŸ˜† Hopefully I'll have a handful of your questions answered before you come online later today πŸ˜‰
Allbut1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Maham that was quite fast πŸ˜²πŸ˜†... See I told u my question set is quite small and thats why u could finish it up so easily na /..now I got to come up with a long one πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†...
I knew I should have left that one for last, could have been saved from this πŸ˜†

I guess we both r travelling in same boat ..addicted to DC and going to sleep around 4am ..so hi55 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Loved your answers πŸ‘πŸ‘...and I really wish one day u get to meet Kratika and share your experience with her 😳...
*high five back* this show really isn't good for our health πŸ˜† And meeting Kratika would be quiet an amazing experience but she'll have to come to the States for that to ever happen!

Chalo now get ready for my 2nd question set πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
*Takes a deep breath and flexes hand* Ready...I think?

1)What is that one thing which excites u the most about IF? The DC and all the amazing people there!

2)What is that one thing which u would like to change about IF? Fan wars and all the hatred that seems to come to the forefront every now and then!

3)What is your advice to Ekta Kapoor about taking 20 year leaps every month? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Stop, stop, STOP! Seriously the entire storyline gets killed, especially with multiple leaps! If you can't think of anyway to stretch the storyline then just end it before completely taking it on a different tangent!

4)Which is your favourite food?(indian,chinese,continental,any other)why?Chinese and Italian! Especially sesame chicken and stuffed spinach pizza *YUM* πŸ˜ƒ I can eat them days on end without getting tired or sick of them!

5)Which is your fav holiday spot?why?New York because you can never get bored there! Always so much to do and look forward to!

6)Who is your all-time fav on-screen hindi film couple?why? Karan & Ria [Hum Tum] & Aman & Naina [Kal Ho Na Ho]! The first one because they are the cutest couple I have seen and the build up of their story has to be one of my favorite and the second one because that has to be the most painful, honest and heart wrenching love story I have seen in Indian films!

7)Which is your all-time fav hindi song?why? O Re Piya by Rahat! It is such a beautifully haunting and yet soothing song! The lyrics are very powerful and I can never get tired of listening to it!

8)Which is your all-time fav english song?why?You Found Me by The Fray! It just struck a chord with be from the very first time I heard it and it's one of those songs that seem to fit every mood!

9)Who is your fav singer?(hindi and english)Hindi: Rahat & Mohit Chauhan; English: Eminem & Katy Perry

10)What is your fav beverage?tea or coffe?why?Coffee, I have been living on it to stay awake for the past 2 years! Never got in the habit of drinking tea!

11)What is your fav soft drink?why?Coke because one it tastes wonderful and two it's a wonderful burst of caffeine!

12)Whats your opinion/take on the current IPL ?? ..Do u think Matches were fixed ?? Why ? I didn't follow the IPL so I have no idea what happened, all I know is that SRK's team won and that's also because of all the hype here πŸ˜†

13)Do u belive in astrology?if yes then why and if no then why not? Nope, I don't believe in horoscopes or predicting the future!

14)What is your greatest phobia?why?

15)Which is your most fav festival?why?

17)Describe a typical day of your life?(your daily routine)

18)Describe your childhood in 100words?(as a child your schoollife,your nature,etc etc πŸ˜›)

19)Describe yourself in 500 words πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

20)Which is your favourite scene from this serial ? 😳

21)Which kind of scene/track u would like to see in the serial in the future episodes?😳

22)Which is your most irritating scene/moment from the serial ?😳

23)Which is your fav section on IF? why?

24)What was your first post on IF?(what was the subject of the post and in which section πŸ˜›)

25)Who is your role-model?why?

26)Write a romantic  sequenceπŸ˜‰ for one of your favourite TV Couple in few words?😳

27)What is your recommendation regarding marriage?love marriage or arranged marriage?why? 😳

28)What is your take current reality shows ? Are they real or fake and why ??

29)Do u think daily saas-bahu soaps r regressive?if yes then why and if no then why not?

30)What is your biggest achievement so far?

31)Which is the happiest moment of your life?

32)Which is the most embarrasing moment of your life?

33)Do u think a married woman can make a successful comeback in films?if yes then how and if no then why not?

34)What is your take on the recent news of internet censorship ? Regarding this ??PIPA/SOPA->Ban on Internet Freedom-FAIR/UNFAIR?

35)Who is your dream date?why?πŸ˜‰

36)Why always the sun shines in the east and sets in the west?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

37)What is your eye color?

38)What is our skin color?

39)What is your hair color?

40)What is your approximate height?

41)What r the five things that u never forget while going out from your house?

42)Other than IF which other sites do u visit?why?

43)What is your fav passtime other than IF?

44)What is your advice to the older generation?πŸ˜‰

45)Which is your fav T.V CHANNEL?why?

46)R u excited about the upcoming movie Agneepath?if yes then why and if no then why not?

47)Which is the recent movie that u watched?did u like it?if yes then why and if no then why not?

48)What is the time right now?πŸ˜ƒ 

49)What was your latest dream?

50)Lastly how was your day today?πŸ˜ƒif good they why and if not good then why not?

thats it for now 😳 ..do let me know if u want more πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Maham, u r simply a sweetheart, love reading ur answers, u r a very mature and lovely girl...

Two questions what does TSM stand for (which u described Borna for)? And the dialouge u mentioned, Is it from Phulwa (since u like this show, I am thinking so)?...

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Allbut1

Great Adventure Six Flags in New Jersey six years ago...I was 13! πŸ˜†

😲 u did that at 13?  brave galπŸ˜†
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maham where in states r u staying currently?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Maham u solved it only half πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...but loved all your answers till now πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...we both r chinese food lovers πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@JYO, Maham is absconding. πŸ˜†The poor girl! But yup all her responses were such a treat to read.
Allbut1 thumbnail
I know my turn ended 3 weeks ago, but there were a couple set of questions here that I didn't get a chance to get to and I would love to answer them now that I have some time...sprained my ankle which means respite from chores for a couple of days!

Anyways question is, is it ok for me to answer some of my unanswered questions even though I am not the current AOTW?