|:| GlimpZ Creations#3 |New Upd Pg136 [C]|:|

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Glimpz 1: Our First Step.
Glimpz 2: A Steeping Stone.
Glimpz 3: Lets See Where We Would Be.

It wasn't long ago when we started Glimpz! Your tremendous support and love led us here! Thanks to you'll, I, Shivangi am opening Glimpz Creations' third gallery, along with my partner, Stuti😃 This one is for you'll🤗

For formality sake, let me introduce you to us😆
Well, we can have a common introduction? We are of the same age and are studying the same stuff🤔. Yes! We are students.. chhote se pyaare se bachche! We have a wide range of likings.. We both like different different stufs! So our spectrum of likes automatically widens🤣 Good for you'll😉 We follow most of the famous shows😍 ArHi, ArVi, Maaneet, Abhiya, ArYa, Naksh, Edella, AshNi, VirMan.. ask us whose not on the list😆 Hum sabki khabar rakhte hai😉 Haan bhai.. bahut paka diya! Lets get to work now!

No chatting in the thread please!
 Don't take credit for our creations please!
 Do NOT CUT, COPY or EDIT our creations, please!
 Our copyright is glimpz creations, glimpz, glimpz/IF.. basically anything that has glimpz in it🤣
 If you visit the gall, commenting is a MUST🤣

Non-Animated / Animated Siggies

Animated / Non-Animated Avis
Icons
Animated / Non Animated Banners (For FF/SS/OS)
Special Occasion siggies
Texts for Newsletters, Contests, etc

Request only when we are OPEN [O]
  We take a maximum of ONE request per person at a time.
Please Provide HQ pictures for the siggies.
If you are requesting an animated creation, provide YT link(only) of the video.
Provide Text please!
Once you have requested, make sure to use your request atleast for 3 days..!
Provide us time to complete the request.
DO NOT request via PM. We will, henceforth, NOT consider any request via PM(unless special occasion siggies). 

Glimpz 1 :: First Step.

Glimpz 2 :: A Stepping Stone.

>> Huge Update- Page 16

>> AshNi/ArHi Avis/Special Siggies/Abhiya Avis- Page 28

>> ArHi, AshNi, ArVi, Naksh, Maaneet, Abhiya, MR, Ansh...etc- Page 40

>> Ashni, Arhi, Randomz- Page 48

>> Arhi, Madhu-Rishabh, Barfi- Page 55

>> ArHi, AshNi, KSG, Madhu-Rishabh, YRKKH(1000 Epis)-Page 62

>> Madhubala, KSG- Page 71 

>> Madhubala, QH, VD, KSG, DD + Requests- Page 81

>> Arhi, K3G, MR- Page 90

>> BS, MR, VD, Diwali- Page 99

Welcome guys, to world of creativity🤗
Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

|| All the pictures we use are taken from the Picture Galleries of the respective forums. So, we would like to credit the uploaders.😃 ||

|| PSDs, Textures, Brushes, etc come from Deviantart.😆 ||

We have quite a bigg list of Inspirations..
Here are some!

saher_90
shareen
dangerousIshk.
-.Preet.-
sano88
jenny1000
.Juhi.
Dew-Drop
pratsy

And many more 🤗

Now the main part. The reason this post was made as a different post, and not included in post 1. I wanted to thank 3 special people who have helped me loads, specially when it comes to siggy making.

saher_90

Saher di.. aka my tom🤗 She taught me so many things. I have always been inspired from her creations. Her styles, her blending etc! She has guided me loads during my earlier siggy making days! I am glad i met you di 🤗 Thanks for everything🤗
I made this siggy for you! I hope you like it!

shareen

We met like 7 months ago.. but trust me SD, I have had some of the awesom-est fun during these days. Meeting you has proved to be nothing but a boon! You told me about PSDs and textures when it comes to siggies.. but we both know how much you have helped me otherwise too! I still have the first gift you gave me! Its so special! I have hardly gifted you anything un-occasionally! Here I get the opportunity! And I will never let it go! 🤗 I LOVE you SD 🤗 And i owe you loads! *dont slap me, please*

-.Preet.-

You think I will forget you PJ? You have helped me so much too! From providing textures to commenting on my works, you have done it all 🤗. I know you will never forget those moments when i had actually sat on ur head and taken textures 🤣 You even told me about some fonts, remember? ILY PJ😳

Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail

Shivangi's Corner

Stuti's Corner

Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail

We have a separate account for our gallery. We usually PM from that account😃
If you want us to PM you, please add the following the account to your Buddy List!

GlimpzPMList

or,

Click the -LIKE- button under this post😃 We will add you to the BL.. please accept our requests😆

Thank you!

Regards,
Shivangi and Stuti

Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations!!!

Shivu and SJ 🤗 Really happy for you guys!!! Gallery No. 3 finally, I am sure you guys will have many more in future!!! The first page looks beautiful, simply loved it!!! All the headers and specially the banner...it's looking beautiful!!! You both are rocking together and simply made the best duo here!!!

But seriously guys, My name is list of inspiration..I can't believe it...Shivu u can even ask SJ about my reaction...I was really very socked...Thank you so much for this honor and for the siggy too...It means so much to it...We actually know I haven't done anything so special for you..but still I am lost of words!!! Can't thank you even for this!!! Siggies for Didi Ji and CJ are also very beautiful!!! But I loved my one more 😆🤣 Can't stop rofling...after all, we r RB's 😆

The 1st update of the gallery is amazing and beautiful!!! Ashotosh-Nidhi stuff is beutiful..Loved AbhIya Siggie and DD one is really amazing one!!! Grt work on them Shivu...really amazing!!! Loved Arvi Avi's and Siggie SJ but my fav is Barun Sobti one ☺️ It's extra special one na!!! Really happy for both of you 🤗 Keep rocking!!! Looking forward to the first update of ur gallery!!! Sorry for editing so late!!!

Edited by -.Preet.- - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Glimpz #3.. here it is !!! 🤗 Yayyy!!!!
Shivu 🤗🤗 CONGRATULATIONS 🤗
ILY :*
Fianlly we are here with G#3 Its party time!!!
bairaagix thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stutz-

Glimpz #3.. here it is !!! 🤗 Yayyy!!!!
Shivu 🤗🤗 CONGRATULATIONS 🤗
ILY :*
Fianlly we are here with G#3 Its party time!!!

yes... luv u too Partner... hope we have MANY MORE!!!🤗

It still feels the same... chahe GlimpZ#1 ho ya #3!!!🤗
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yippee..Congratulations Stuti di n Shivu di for GlimpZ # 3...🥳All the very best n ur corners are really beautiful...Barun's aiggy is damn rockingg...his looks'll kill me one day this is for sure...😆others also are very nice...i wish u luck n hope u keep rockinng like this only...😃
Luv yaa both🤗 
Edited by _deepshi_ - 11 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wowwiee.. Congratulations Shivu and ST 🤗 Great Great GREAT Achievement! Congrats for Glimpz #3 and all the Very Best! 🤗 Also, Fab Stuff Shivu, love all the Sigs and Colouring, ST,Beautiful Sigs and Avis. I don think i need to appreciate u'll 😳 Because u'll are Perfect! 🤗

Love Ya,
Ridzzi 😎

_anu2908_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congoo for GlimpZ #3 !!!🥳🥳 Fabolous craetions !!! Keep Rocking as always !!!🥳