Aasman Se Aage

Real or Reel - What is more interesting? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Rekha DC land is endless...Embarrassed

I agree what you said about Karishma this I wrote before I saw teh episode she has to slow down, DC 's expresions with the rimmed glasses seemed determined to be with Karishma with Meenakshi's shocked expression ..

Karishma needs to carry her good girl image also its inside she is heavy with pride ri8 now since DC gave her a talk abt her ASA title, BUT the horse needs to slow down.. the rally is still on... Race can be anyones.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Real or Reel - What is more interesting? (Page 4)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
wow i totally loved todays episode...and totally am hooked to this show...dc is amazing...his character has so much layers that its hard to determine what he is...you cant determine where dc ends and were dev starts...and that is so fascinating...he is a character that you cant read...i want to know more about dc and think that the writers should concentrate on that a little more for us...and as everyone here has said im also a huge apu fan and believe that he doing an amazing job as dc...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
yes Neetu I was just telling Rekha DC gives us too much HomeworkLOLLOL I mean Apu;s character is making us dig dig dig and he leaves answers for us to pick pick pick and one is there the other is more interesting and we get him to show the answers himself finally. with his moves.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.