Aasman Se Aage

Real or Reel - What is more interesting? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Yes... DC is the author-backed character that is why it comes out more powerful and impressive than other characters... But the traits are more human I feel...

On a a funny note, Author-backed character word rings alaram bells in most of us who follow KTLKLOL. Our dear writer Kamlesh Pandey is frying our brains there with his author-backed role...

Every character will display human trait, ApoorvaFan because they are human and writers are part of human race.

Daily shows just kill the writers -- one can only feel for the writers writing them, they work under tremendous pressure and then there is the sword of TRP hanging over them. Writing is all about re-writing, fine-tuning each line and making the character more distinct ... but do daily show writers get the time? I admire them that they are putting up an episode daily for us to view.

Edited by an12345678 - 04 June 2012 at 2:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Real or Reel - What is more interesting? (Page 3)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
An , thats true, also humans are living in this world as charracter thats what I see pull him from this world and put him in ur story.. I think thats how it works..

When u write an autobiography about urself u become a character and u add things surrounding you the same gets fabricated into the authors creation when he writes his story and somewhere u will find urself in that..

Now a days I think characters have scaled a lot and always interesting to see the adaptation of that in the world of the authors eyes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanTaiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I can keep on talking about characters because I just love them and the world that they inhabit LOLLOLLOL

shanti05

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
An, These are golden words...

Daily shows just kill the writers -- one can only feel for the writers writing them, they work under tremendous pressure and then there is the sword of TRP hanging over them. Writing is all about re-writing, fine-tuning each line and making the character more distinct ... but do daily show writers get the time? I admire them that they are putting up an episode daily for us to view.

All the daily show writers are under pressure and they need to deliver at the end of the day... recently I was reading Gautam Hegde's article on Rangmunch... He is the writer of IPKKND it seems... He expressed similar views.

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 04 June 2012 at 2:30pm

Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

An , thats true, also humans are living in this world as charracter thats what I see pull him from this world and put him in ur story.. I think thats how it works..

When u write an autobiography about urself u become a character and u add things surrounding you the same gets fabricated into the authors creation when he writes his story and somewhere u will find urself in that..

Now a days I think characters have scaled a lot and always interesting to see the adaptation of that in the world of the authors eyes...

Yep, we all are characters living in the world, but pale shadows of the ones breathing in the fictional world.

I take Shanti who is studying or studied in so and so college on planet Earth and make her the Don of some fictitious planet far away. She will have the traits of a human (as she belonged to Earth before) but her education won't work in that other planet, she will have to learn new tricks and educate herself again to be the successful DON of that planet.

See I made you an author-backed character LOLLOLLOL

Autobiography is different from fiction. You just cannot ignore facts or make-up some story in that.

ApoorvaFanshanti05

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

All the daily show writers are under pressure and they need to deliver at the end of the day... recently I was reading Gautam Hegde's article on Rangmunch... He is the writer of IPKKND it seems... He expressed similar views.

Writing is not easy and in India, writers rarely get the due and recognition. We all ask : Who is starring in so and so show and never who is writing the show. Plus, channels, producers and a bunch of people make it difficult for the likes of Gautam Hegde and his colleagues.

I read that piece. It is very, very well written. I just feel for them.

Edited by an12345678 - 04 June 2012 at 3:01pm

ApoorvaFanshanti05

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Rekha,

Reel or real. I have loved watching many unrealistic characters for the plain reason I love watching them.

This is cool... we love to watch themSmile

asdpsanmol

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Nice Topic Bhanu,

I have always found DC very interesting. He is real thats all, His character can be dug dug and dug and I will find only Gold Gold and only Gold...Big smile The Gold coin value has gone up Daam I wanted to buy it Embarrassed..
well saidClap
Many viewers might think different but yes DC is real to me too. Very real I feel like pulling this character out of my TV screen and finding an excellent match for him.Day Dreaming

I like Angad also, He can also be Dug Dug and Dug.. He can go wrong sometime but yet he is rooted to things...I see him like a little brother of Anmol Embarrassed Hope it stays that way...
I super like Angad, he turned real hero for me by bashing the villain.
I wish to see scenes between DC and Angad.
Anmol ka bhai what are saying, Shanti. No wayLOL

Akshat I am not to happy with his nature, Is he is still seeping into the character of being good?, but the snail speed he does it in after repercussions is not good...Sorry to say time and tide waits for none and the sword hits and then you heal the wound how many times will that happen , there needs to be a stop for after the first time itself...Now it may seem that its in character but not getting absorbed by me..I am purely taking the character into consideration and my take is mine Smile
Akshat is a kid found his antics funny yesterday, I told him to sit down and he didLOL

Karishma I like her I really Like her Bobby's dialogue..
She is a complete package for entertainment..Short dresses , Ready to take the plunge with a song given and ready to dedicate her life for her dream.. Sapney sabhi dekthey hai Lekin Sapony ki Keemat chukani padegi.. She Knows the FACT of life, She has morals too it dose'nt mean people who have a bi***ing attitude cannot have Morals BUT how she draws her line with the Kuch be attitude is acid test for herself...
I donno what is in store for her but till now she has moved a bit from her bad books to show variations in her character which is growth with consistency at the perks needed which is Gr8...
Karishma's character is growing in front of my eyes and I love her. She was a sweet girl in her black dress, very beautiful. Her words had the necessary impact there is a huge difference between saying and really doing it. DC wiped this good girl's tears. Only wish she had not jumped so high in front of the so called loosers in her eyes. I did not like her there. Be composed and grounded on your target and stick to hard work otherwise I just might her lacking after all the growth.Unhappy

Meenkashi I she needs to buckle her seat belt, Morals holding high funda is IMPORTANT, But speaking with some thoughts for your own benefit and analyszing things and its outcome should be also thought.. The life moves in lightening speed and the dreams you carry  have to have some brainy idea to mend things around for yourself...
Meenaxi is only talk,talk and talk.Thumbs Down I only loved her expression when DC in black came in front of her.LOL

If I can hope for her to understand reality of LIFE and YET keep her morals intact and please herself with her work which implies pleasing also the well wishers she had would be Gr8 ...Work around for every pblm is there hope she understands that..

Back to my DC rant He has many layers , for once I may have thought he is an open book, even if he is he still carries layers and every action of his is questionable and answers are there, If people call him gray, evil, negative whatever or just a TRP sucker He is the most interesting and unique character shine among humans... Not fictional but me out there standing and doing what he does and say...Clap and Apurva doing this character is my Best bet and thanks for doing such a phenomenal character
well said StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
DC is a character to watch out in ASA super imposing and standing tall , for DC rocks and is extra special than rest of his characters.Heart
Thats it from me for now, I wiill come back later for more LOL

there is moreShocked

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.